Whitelist Server Land of the Ghast | Direwolf20 | 1.6.4 | 1.0.21 | White List

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

What ould you most like in a starter kit?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GhastRenave

Jul 29, 2019
It up alright Jesus Christ people I work two jobs and am going through a lot I can only do so much when everyone decides rotary craft is needed everywhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kickyour

Jul 29, 2019
It up alright Jesus Christ people I work two jobs and am going through a lot I can only do so much when everyone decides rotary craft is needed everywhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well if you are using a internet host give fiic the permission to it so he can restart the server

RoyalDarkness

Jul 29, 2019
Username: RoyalDarkness
Playtime average per week: minimum of two hours a day
Recording: Y\N i might
Teamspeak: Y\N yes
Why should I whitelist you and what do you plan on doing on the server?: having fun, and get to know the community...

_Trius_

Jul 29, 2019
Guys, I know what happened...

My Crafting Terminal located in my main house seems to shut down the server for some reason...

I am totally sorry, I accessed it last time when the server shut down and now I clicked on it and the server is down again, that must be it.

It is weird because I can access the AE system from my other terminals but this one seems to be buged or whatever...

Baby Ziggles

Jul 29, 2019
Down, once more. I just say we start a new world, ban RoC (this makes me so sad, but it must be done), and let us get some of our more important stuff back.[DOUBLEPOST=1405115693][/DOUBLEPOST]OH THANK GOODNESS we figured it out. NEVER BAN ROC.

Status
Not open for further replies.