Whitelist Server Land of the Ghast Direwolf20 1.6.4 1.0.21 white list

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Pamant

Jul 29, 2019
can you make me an excavator i have what you need in the basment in tinkers contruct i want just the head

GhastRenave

Jul 29, 2019
I can really late tonight I guess, also nawmataronyu and nfgaff you guys were whitelisted yesterday I put messages on your profile pages because I was having trouble posting here.

Pamant

Jul 29, 2019
I can really late tonight I guess, also nawmataronyu and nfgaff you guys were whitelisted yesterday I put messages on your profile pages because I was having trouble posting here.
ummm i cannot join Its says Login failed bad login

LazySmurf

Jul 29, 2019
MInecraft Username: wolfe02

Teamspeak use: Y/N yes

Hours of Play per week and peak times of use: 5 to 6 hour per day

Main thing you want to do on the server and why should I whitelist you: record

GhastRenave

Jul 29, 2019
Hey do you still need those two accounts added?

Also everyone I will be upgrading the server tonight at ten to 1.0.21 I will be logged in before hand and tell personally all those who are on the server at the time.

GhastRenave

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry I just updated it I had messed up last night and forgotten to do it. I do apologize this shall not happen again. But to be clear it is updated I'm waiting for my computer to update so I can check that everything is running smoothly.

xxrazorbeastxx

Jul 29, 2019
i dont know whats going on but I cant get on the server. It keeps saying that the client doesnt have microblocks installed. I don't know if thats me, or if thats you.

xxrazorbeastxx

Jul 29, 2019
i'm trying to see if it updates, the ftb launcher keeps saying 1.0.19. I dont know if its actually updating ot 1.0.21 or not. I don't know how to do it myself either.

xxrazorbeastxx

Jul 29, 2019
nope, I'm trying to delete everything, and start from new see if that works. the launcer still says direwolf20 (v1.0.19). I don't know how to get that to change if it needs to be.