Whitelist Server Land of the Ghast Direwolf20 1.6.4 1.0.21 white list

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

GhastRenave

Jul 29, 2019
SERVER INFO

Whitelist Only: Yes

MOD PACK DIREWOLF20 1.6.4 1.0.21

With Mo Creatures added into the mod list (Only Mo creatures custom mob spawner isn’t used)

Size 48 player max

Address: 192.227.132.120:25865

Team speak server is 10 player max and password and address are available upon approval

Rules :

No Griefing

Light non destructive pranks allowed every so often

No stealing or building too close to other players bases

You must ask for approval before using chunkloaders

Don’t be a Jerk

Also Note: Mo Creature creatures are not currently spawning on the server although the mod is installed because of issues I am currently working on also when they do begin spawning again the snake mob will not be enabled

Application format

MInecraft Username:

Teamspeak use: Y/N

Hours of Play per week and peak times of use:

Main thing you want to do on the server and why should I whitelist you:

I look forward to your applications!

Last edited:

kickyour

Jul 29, 2019
MInecraft Username: kickyour

Teamspeak use: yes when i have a mic

Hours of Play per week and peak times of use: 1-12 hours

Main thing you want to do on the server and why should I whitelist you:i would love to help people out and i would love to make a awesome base underground

i do have a question what mods/ items are banned and how about mystcraft can we create ages ans stuff and how many ages

Last edited:

ChilledZach

Jul 29, 2019
MInecraft Username: chilledzach

Teamspeak use: Y

Hours of Play per week and peak times of use: 5+ hours

Main thing you want to do on the server and why should I whitelist you: wouldnt mind helping people, i dont grief and i want to make a kickass automated base

GhastRenave

Jul 29, 2019
kickyour and chilledzach approved, white listing will be complete in five minutes after this post is made and mystcraft keep it at ten I dont plan on maxing the player slots so ten per player max will probably be fine that may be subject to change though if problems occur and the currently only banned item is the chunkloader but approval to use is availible upon request, I just want to limit it to a set number so tons arent running at once.

kickyour

Jul 29, 2019
kickyour and chilledzach approved, white listing will be complete in five minutes after this post is made and mystcraft keep it at ten I dont plan on maxing the player slots so ten per player max will probably be fine that may be subject to change though if problems occur and the currently only banned item is the chunkloader but approval to use is availible upon request, I just want to limit it to a set number so tons arent running at once.
oke

Ghiojo1

Jul 29, 2019
MInecraft Username: Ghiojo

Teamspeak use: Yep

Hours of Play per week and peak times of use: Depends on the day, can be 5 mins to 10 hours

Main thing you want to do on the server and why should I whitelist you: Main thing??, probably a big medieval city, an ichorium (the infused one) armor a floating castle... other projects will be apearing with time. you should add me beacuse im really neat, dont like creeper holes and unnatural terrain such as super plain terrain or a huge quarry hole, normally i help a lot and i like putting lil gifts at peoples houses such as jokes with the mirrors of thaumcraft or a hidden chest in the house with stuff inside

Pamant

Jul 29, 2019
MInecraft Username:hopesfall23

Teamspeak use: Y

Hours of Play per week and peak times of use:i will play every day on the server and help newbies

Main thing you want to do on the server and why should I whitelist you:i want to help newbies and create things but i have on more question can i record on the server i want to start a youtube channel ( i will change my minecraft account but i donțt know when ) i want to make a good spawn When i collect resources i will put them at spawn to help every player

GhastRenave

Jul 29, 2019
I honestly am not sure how I feel about recording policies, I will talk to the other people who I have already approved and see where they all stand before I make any real decisions.

Pamant

Jul 29, 2019
I honestly am not sure how I feel about recording policies, I will talk to the other people who I have already approved and see where they all stand before I make any real decisions.
if you dont want i will not record But am i whitelisted ?

kickyour

Jul 29, 2019
if you dont want i will not record But am i whitelisted ?
im dont care to much if a person films on the server or not so you can do that if you want to i dont have problems whit recording

GhastRenave

Jul 29, 2019
I will whitelist you, but I'm not allowing you to record while using the teamspeak, because I just see that creating problems. Your whitelisting should be done in five or so minutes from now.

Varitul

Jul 29, 2019
MInecraft Username: Varitul

Teamspeak use: Y/N Rarely

Hours of Play per week and peak times of use: ~6-10 Hours a week. I work a lot. Mainly on at night.

Main thing you want to do on the server and why should I whitelist you: Fully automated base.

Where is your server based out of?

Pamant

Jul 29, 2019
I will whitelist you, but I'm not allowing you to record while using the teamspeak, because I just see that creating problems. Your whitelisting should be done in five or so minutes from now.
uhmm we got a problem i changed my minecraft account now its ladychaos54

xxrazorbeastxx

Jul 29, 2019
MInecraft Username: xxrazorbeastxx

Teamspeak use: yes

Hours of Play per week and peak times of use: 1-4 hours per day.

Main thing you want to do on the server and why should I whitelist you: Looking for a place to play with others. I love playing in a group and want to go somewhere that is somewhat new.

GhastRenave

Jul 29, 2019
Adding xxrazorbeastxx varitul and ladychaos54 to white list in five minutes from this post aslo server is based in new york state somewhere Im not 100% sure

nfgaff

Jul 29, 2019
MInecraft Username: nfgaff

Teamspeak use: Sometimes

Hours of Play per week and peak times of use: schedule is not always defined but ususally from like 6:30-10:00

Main thing you want to do on the server and why should I whitelist you: just to have a good time. I really like playing in a community and helping others out

nawm

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: nawmataronyu

Teamspeak use: Yes

Hours of play per week: 2-5hrs+ varies.

Main thing. Building, automation, and working with others. pvp not so much,

Pamant

Jul 29, 2019
Adding xxrazorbeastxx varitul and ladychaos54 to white list in five minutes from this post aslo server is based in new york state somewhere Im not 100% sure
Thats it my minecraft acount was premium and cannot play anymore :((when i open the server its says bad login )

Last edited: