Whitelist Server L2Devastation ~ Ultimate Pack ~ Whitelist ~ New ~ 50 Slots ~ Age: 21+ ~ NoMobGrief ~ Mining Age

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Executor485

Jul 29, 2019
~CURRENTLY NOT ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS~

General Information:

~ Server IP: ftb.L2Devastation.com
~ Server Pack: Ultimate
~ Slots: 50 Total
~ Server Type: Whitelisted

Server Information:

~ Wanted: A great community to build, chat, and enjoy Minecraft together.
~ Game Mode: Survival, Hard
~ Mob Griefing: False
~ Mystcraft: General Mining Age
~ Mystcraft: One personal age (player's choice) after an active membership of 60 days.
~ Gregtech Recipes: Easy
~ Experienced Admins: I've hosted multiple game servers over the past 8 years, most of the time the game dies out though, sadly (R.I.P. Lineage 2). I've been playing Minecraft for the past 2 years, and FTB for the past 3 months. I've been running a server out of my house for some friends and decided to go big or go home. I purchased a dedicated server and it's time for some great community!

Rules:

1. Respect each other. We just want to have fun, not hate on each other.
2. Do not grief/steal/destroy another player's stuff. You wouldn't like it if it happened to you, so don't do it.
3. Do not hack/glitch/cheat.
4. Be Honest.
5. Do not spam.
6. Must be 21 or older.
7. Be mature in chat and toward other players.
8. Must register on the server's forum. (Link will be provided upon acceptance to the server.)

Disabled Mods or Items:

~ EE3
~ MineFactoryReloaded
~ Modular Powersuits
~ Power Converters
~ XReliquary
~ Age Books Crafting

Whitelist Application:

1. Forum Name:
2. In Game Name:
3. Age:
4. Country:
5. Timezone:
6. Prior Minecraft Experience:
7: Short Biography of yourself:
8: Random fact about yourself:
9: What can you bring to L2Devastation:
10. Do you stream youtube/twitch or plan on doing so:

Server Specs:

~ Location: Texas, U.S.A.
~ IP: ftb.L2Devastation.com
~ Slots: 50 Players
~ CPU: Intel Core i7-3770 Quad Core
~ RAM: 16GB
~ SSD: 120GB
~ Connection: 100Mbps Dedicated Upload

DemisedGamer

Jul 29, 2019
1. Forum Name: DemisedGamer
2. In Game Name: GalenDoUrden

3. Age: 33
4. Country: Canada
5. Timezone: Saskatchewan
6. Prior Minecraft Experience: I've played Minecraft for about 2-3 years and I've played FTB for 5 months now.
7: Short Biography of yourself: I'm married and a father of two. Work and family keep me busy, so I tend to be on later at night.
8: Random fact about yourself: I'm a boring accountant......
9: What can you bring to L2Devastation: I know a great deal about FTB from my time laying it. I'm looking for a good community I can be a part of.
10. Do you stream youtube/twitch or plan on doing so: I would love to, but sadly I don't have time and doubt I will have time in the near future.

erma gadden

Jul 29, 2019
1. Forum Name: ermagadden
2. In Game Name: ermagadden
3. Age: 30
4. Country: USA
5. Timezone: central
6. Prior Minecraft Experience: Started Minecraft in 2011 and have been playing ever since. briefly played tekkit until ftb came out.
7: Short Biography of yourself: Im single and work all the time, play games when i can.
8: Random fact about yourself: I have an electronics background, i so know my way around redstone.
9: What can you bring to L2Devastation: I have mastered most of the major mods of MC; IC2, BC, RP, mystcraft, and others. I excel in automation. Just looking for a good community to play with.
10. Do you stream youtube/twitch or plan on doing so: No due to work schedule.

darkjedibrad

Jul 29, 2019
1. Forum Name:darkjedibrad
2. In Game Name: darkjedibrad
3. Age: old 40
5. Timezone: pacific
6. Prior Minecraft Experience: started playing in bete at 1.5
7: Short Biography of yourself: iam a dad of one and work from home on computers
8: Random fact about yourself:i love mac and chesse
9: What can you bring to L2Devastation: fun guy and give every one help as needed
10. Do you stream youtube/twitch or plan on doing so: i dont stream but i do LP

p3ccadillo

Jul 29, 2019
1. Forum Name: p3ccadillo
2. In Game Name: p3ccadillo
3. Age: 26
5. Timezone: Pacific
6. Prior Minecraft Experience: I've been playing MC for about a half a year. From the xbox version to Vanilla PC version. I started playing FTB about a week ago and since it is my first MC mod experience it deffinatly has been a steep learning curve, but I am getting it and loving it so much.
7: Short Biography of yourself: I am 26 years old, I am an active duty military member and contrary to the beliefs; that gives me a lot of time for MC and games. I was born and raised in Colorado but currently live in San Diego, California.
8: Random fact about yourself: My childhood nickname was Duckyfuzz
9: What can you bring to L2Devastation: I am a "newb" to FTB but am always very helpful and will do anything I can to help. I have high energy and am always available for events or the like.
10. Do you stream youtube/twitch or plan on doing so: I do not and haven't really given it much thought.

ThorN

Jul 29, 2019
1. Forum Name: ThorN
2. In Game Name: thorn1986
3. Age: 27
4. Country: United Kingdom
5. Timezone: GMT+0
6. Prior Minecraft Experience: i have played minecraft since 1.0
7: Short Biography of yourself: i am an electrical engineer, and like to work with my hands (mechanic and woodwork)
8: Random fact about yourself: i often join clay shooting competitions (skeet to you americans)
9: What can you bring to L2Devastation: i consider myself a helpful player, who doesnt mind helping others with any issues they may have getting mods too work as intended
10. Do you stream youtube/twitch or plan on doing so: no i have a poor internet connection (20kb up lol)

CaseyRobinson

Jul 29, 2019
1. Forum Name: CaseyRobinson
2. In Game Name: CaseyRobinson
3. Age: 36
5. Timezone: +8
6. Prior Minecraft Experience: Played Vanilla a ton years ago (before mobs worked in SMP), got back into it for a few months a year or two ago modded up with the YogBox (mostly I just made contraptions to take advantage of the inequivalent exchanges in EE.). Picked it back up again ~2 months ago with the Mindcrack Pack.
7: Short Biography of yourself: I'm just this guy, you know? Oh wait no, that's Zaphod. I'm just this guy who's shy enough to hate writing short biographies of himself on public forums.
8: Random fact about yourself: I'm almost always within 6' of a puppy.
9: What can you bring to L2Devastation: An obsessive need to hide the wires before I consider something done.
10. Do you stream youtube/twitch or plan on doing so: I think that might be fun, but for two things: First, it would probably amount to shouting into the void. Second, I'm too lazy to set up video capture & a mic.

Executor485

Jul 29, 2019
All are approved! PM's will be sent momentarily with additional server information. Welcome to the Server!

zaph_b

Jul 29, 2019
1. Forum Name: zaph_b
2. In Game Name: zaph_b
3. Age: 29
4. Country: United States
5. Timezone: EST
6. Prior Minecraft Experience: Minecraft 7 months, FTB 3 months
7: Short Biography of yourself: I am married with two kids, I have been playing video games for as long as I can remember (definitely not hardcore though). I play minecraft pretty much every night of the week.
8: Random fact about yourself: I really enjoy cooking
9: What can you bring to L2Devastation: This would be my first server on either Minecraft or FTB, but I am really friendly have been looking to join a server with an older crowd.
10. Do you stream youtube/twitch or plan on doing so: Not currently and no plans to.

ozi

Jul 29, 2019
1. Forum Name:Ozi
2. In Game Name:Kneemouth
3. Age:28
4. Country: UK
5. Timezone: gmt
6. Prior Minecraft Experience: Played Minecraft/Tekkit for 6 monthsish
7: Short Biography of yourself: Been a gamer all my life, got into the multiplayer side with WoW, stopped playing that but I have kept a few friends with whom I like to play Minecraft.
8: Random fact about yourself: I like chocolate and beer although it sometimes makes my belly ache
9: What can you bring to L2Devastation: Will, make nice looking buildings, wont beg/grief and such. For me the most enjoyable part of Minecraft is starting out and finding all my own cool stuff. I don't get too attached so I won't rage if data is lost. A few of my friends should be applying soon, their igns are worneyedjorn and rognious.
10. Do you stream youtube/twitch or plan on doing so: No

Slabber

Jul 29, 2019
1. Forum Name: Slabber
2. In Game Name: M1K3Mad
3. Age: 31
4. Country: United States
5. Timezone: CST
6. Prior Minecraft Experience: Playing since 1.2.5 . Modding my .jar since Buildcraft came out.
7: Short Biography of yourself: I'm up for a good time when I'm gaming. Not all serious all the time. I'm also a fan of beer :)
8: Random fact about yourself: I watch way to many YouTube vids...
9: What can you bring to L2Devastation: A Skype account, Teamspeak/Mumble, Humor, ZeroDrama, An inordinate amount of Biofuel...
10. Do you stream youtube/twitch or plan on doing so: I had dreams of becoming bigger than Etho...sigh. lol no, probably not.

Rigrogrig

Jul 29, 2019
1. Forum Name: Rigrogrig
2. In Game Name:
Rognious
3. Age: 21
4. Country: England
5. Timezone: GMT
6. Prior Minecraft Experience: Played Minecraft since late alpha, some expierence with tekkit
7: Short Biography of yourself: Currently working in a bar, so strange playing times, keen gamer with an eye for large projects (sometimes too large)
8: Random fact about yourself: I've got one tattoo but it takes up most of my back.
9: What can you bring to L2Devastation: Hopefully a small new community with othe two friends that are joining, also maybe something impressive, if it ever gets finished ;)
10. Do you stream youtube/twitch or plan on doing so: I occasionaly stream and do plan to get into making youtube videos, however don't have any plans at the moment for any FTB content.

Johnny_Cole

Jul 29, 2019
1. Forum Name: Johnny_Cole
2. In Game Name: Johnny_Cole
3. Age: 25
4. Country: The Netherlands
5. Timezone: GMT plus uno
6. Prior Minecraft Experience: Started two months ago with tekkit lite (my brother was already playing so he started hosting a LAN game), and have been playing FTB Ultimate since it became available after playing Mindcrack for 2 days. *cough* but I do play 15+ hours a day *cough*
7: Short Biography of yourself: Studied accountancy and psychology but couldn't really coop with the transition from "highschool" to university, then failed at all kinds of jobs till I eventually got diagnosed with autism (that put a lot of pieces into place) and have been sitting at home waiting for the slow grindstone of the elaborate dutch healthcare system to allow me to go back to school (but now with the knowledge of having autism and the tools to go with it.).
8: Random fact about yourself: I once spend 15 minutes trying to think of a random fact to tell about myself as I find it hard to answer open questions, I mean pretty random would be to mention what I ate for dinner 11 years ago but that's also completely useless, so I turned my answer into a lame joke and also mentioned I'd answer the next open question about what I could bring to the server with another lame joke.
9: What can you bring to L2Devastation: Pfft, that's quite the request. I mean Texas is an ocean away, if I have to I'll make the trip but I don't know what will survive the swim so it may end up being just myself and some wet clothes.
10. Do you stream youtube/twitch or plan on doing so: No, I thought about it, thinking I could add something in terms of fully logical tutorials and possibly earn some money to help pay for my coming study (as I'm having aaaaalllll the luck in the world when it comes to that), but came to the conclusion the minecraft video market is saturated enough as it is.