Whitelist Server Koozcraft [DW20 1.7.10] | [Fresh Map] | [Community-based] | [No Banned Items] | [PvE] |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Koozman28

Jul 29, 2019
KoozCraft is recruiting again! The members of Koozcraft and I are hoping to build a server community with trusting members whom all contribute to the progression of all individual members. Since opening the server (on 11/3/14), we have steadily been a growing community! Server will be running on a custom built dedicated machine, 8 core AMD CPU, 16GB RAM. The new map will go live on 1/21/15 (or 21/1/15 for you internationals).

We also have a TeamSpeak server up and running 24/7.

Difficulty: Hard

There are in-depth rules in-game. But for the most part:

• Use common sense
  • No Griefing
  • No PvP unless both parties agree (We're working on a battle arena!!)

If you're interested in joining our server, please leave a post or send me a message with the following info:

• MC Username:
  • Skype ID:
  • Age (18+):
  • Play style:
  • Experience with Mods:
  • About Yourself:
  • What can you contribute to the server?:

After I recieve the above info, We'll work on setting up an interview with one of the mods of the server via Skype or TeamSpeak. Hope to see you guys around! ~Koozman28

Illegalpizza12

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: illegalpizza12
  • Skype ID: royhicks84
  • Age (18+):15
  • Play style:community builder
  • Experience with Mods:goot with 1.6 mechanics but new to 1.7 mechanics
  • About Yourself:i play football so i wont be able to play as much i want to but will as much as possible without that getting in the way
  • What can you contribute to the server?:i love to build with others and am almost always on teamspeak on an old server i played on to talk even when there's no one on

06koconnell

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: 06koconnell
  • Skype ID: i'd rather not give that out, i'll be on team speak if people want to talk
  • Age (18+): 19
  • Play style: more of a function over looks builder, If i can make something look good i will but i'm not very good at it
  • Experience with Mods: been playing with mods for about 4 years
  • About Yourself: I'm a friendly guy looking for a nice server for me and my friend to play on without any lag
  • What can you contribute to the server?: I can offer a wealth of mod knwledge, Having played for so long i have a reasonable amount of knowledge with most mods
This is my friend, we'll be playing together
  • MC Username: supermonkeyman3
  • Skype ID: it's my friend and i don't feel right giving out his info to someone else
  • Age (18+): 18
  • Play style: same as 06
  • Experience with Mods: been playing since minecraft 1.1
  • About Yourself: he's played with me a lot and so plays very similarly to me
  • What can you contribute to the server?: He'll be my assistant and help me when i get stuck

chowe

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: chowe010
  • Skype ID: vxd_calamity
  • Age (18+):20
  • Play style: engineer
  • Experience with Mods: All of them
  • About Yourself: Im a full time Student studying biochemistry and love modded minecraft
  • What can you contribute to the server?: i know alot about the mods and can offer designs and insight.

Sotmaster

Jul 29, 2019
username: Sotamaster
Playstyle: Mad Scientist
Experience: Mostly IC2 and vanilla redstone
About: Full time Student, working a job, looking for a steady server and community, this is the only game I allow myself to play, beside chess on my phone.
What can I contribute?
I build machines to automate many functions. I create interesting and fun designs for houses, and attempt to optimize many processes such as the collection of mining resources.

jt_d123

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: jt_d123
  • Skype ID: jt.deel (the one with the xsplit pic)
  • Age (18+):19
  • Play style:co-op, or solo.
  • Experience with Mods:I play and host some custom mod maps with my friends and I.
  • About Yourself: i am a calm and laid back individual. I love to sit down and play a game. I recently left minecraft 4 months ago to play the new expansion pack of WOW. Now that I have completed that exploration, I am looking for a new server to call my home. The last server that I called my home I played on for 2 years. When i came back to it. they had chosen a path that would make the server less enjoyable to me. I love to play and be able to communicate with other players, aswell help new players and be able to have the option if i were to get stuck on any one thing that someone could help me.
  • What can you contribute to the server?: My enjoyment in making conversation with others. And my experience in minecraft with bug testing and finding a work around with other mods. Plus I love to build and enjoy co-op mega builds with others.

DeltaOperations

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: DeltaOperations
  • Skype ID: login4skypexdd
  • Age (18+): 19
  • Play style: Archmage :D
  • Experience with Mods: moderate - I can find my way around most of the mods, hoping to gain even more in-depth knowledge on your server ^^
  • About Yourself: There's a lot of things I hate. One of them is trying to describe myself in a few words. I'll let you build your own impression :p
  • What can you contribute to the server?:My moderate ComputerCraft knowledge, lots of chatting, philosophical perspective. Also, anything that I'll build.

Methii

Jul 29, 2019
MC Username: Methii

Skype ID: I never skype, I do have teamspeak if that alright.

Age (18+): 26

Play style: I like making pretty builds, farm a bit and just hang out with friends

Experience with Mods: I have played a range of modpacks for years now, most big ones and some of the smaller ones.

About Yourself: I'm a friendly, helpful, laid back guy from the Netherlands who likes to just have fun and hang out with friends. I play pretty often and like to be part of a community.

What can you contribute to the server?: I think I'm able to build pretty things, and if people need help with game- or mod mechanics they are not familiar with I'd be glad to help out.

I would like to join your server, thanks for taking the time to read this :)

Zambito

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: stillhigh41514
  • Skype ID: KushMan0723
  • Age (18+):19
  • Play style:hermit builder
  • Experience with Mods: zero mod experience
  • What can you contribute to the server?:i love to build i go on teamspeak from time to time. friendly person enjoys helping others

Tr0xi

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: Tr0xi
  • Skype ID: Tr0xi
  • Age (18+): 18 (turning 19 this year)
  • Play style: Mining and building big projects and having fun
  • Experience with Mods: started playing with mods when direwolf uploaded the first ftb map videos.
  • About Yourself: I ran my own server couple years ago and made new friends and had a blast with them. I adpat easily with people.
  • What can you contribute to the server?: Fun moments and helpful hand

Constam

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: Constam
  • Skype ID: Constam
  • Age (18+): 26
  • Play style: Building castles and tunnels mostly. Experimenting with the new things the game has added recently.
  • Experience with Mods: Various single player mods adding new creatures and machines. None on multiplayer servers.
  • About Yourself: I play on a vanilla server mostly but a friend of mine, ArtNoobly, talks about a lot of things on this modded server that sound fun. I've been playing minecraft off and on since it came out and I'm looking for something new.
  • What can you contribute to the server?: Interest in playing the game and learning new things rather than griefing or unwanted pvp.

Last edited:

KowKrisis

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: KowKrisis
  • Skype ID: KowKrisis
  • Age (18+): 24
  • Play style: I enjoy building interesting bases. Not all of them end up good, but I try.
  • Experience with Mods: I have been playing modding minecraft since 1.2.5. I use the tech mods more so than the magic based ones. Just a personal preference on my part, nothing wrong with the magic ones.
  • About Yourself: I enjoy playing with others and seeing how they handle problems and figure out solutions to them in their builds. I also enjoy using computer craft to reduce complicated redstone setups into just a few blocks.
  • What can you contribute to the server?: I am willing to help with any large community projects or lend a helping hand with smaller ones, or I can just be someone to talk to if help is not needed.

fallingskies17

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: fallingskies17
  • Skype ID: FallingSkies17
  • Age (18+): 17 (Im almost 18 my birth day is july 16th please consider)
  • Play style: I love everything from building huge bases to making cool contraptions to adventuring the wilderness. I'm sure to be able to get along with everyone and their play styles too.
  • Experience with Mods: I've been playing FTB for the past 3 years and have tons of mod experience.
  • About Yourself: I'm 17 I love computers and programming and videogames (such as minecraft)
  • What can you contribute to the server?: I am very kind and know a lot of the mods very well and could be potentially helpful to anyone who has any questions.