Whitelist Server Knight Unleashed - WhiteListed - 16+ - FTB Unleashed - V 1.1.7 -

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Le_Joueur

Jul 29, 2019
I'm a bit confused. When I go to the old server, it says I'm not white-listed; the old server lists the new ip address, but minecraft has yet to say that one is open. I have two ip addresses and no way to connect; can you explain what I should do now?

XZet

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name ? - XZet

Age ? - 17

How active will you be ? - I think every day, except when going for holidays or something like that.

Do you have Skype/willing to use it ? - Yep.

Do you have a microphone ? - Ofcourse

How long have you been playing Minecraft ? - Since the Beta.

What mods do you know ? - Well i know alot of mods.

What is your play style ? - i love to chat with other players, mine, build

What will you bring to the community ? - If people will ask something, i will help them and explain everything.

Will you be willing to get involved in community events ? - Yes.

A little bit about yourself ? - I am very friendly, i very like to help for other players. I live in lithuania. I like modded Minecraft :)
Would you consider donating - I think yes.

frostweaver

Jul 29, 2019
I have a Problem! And I'm not happy about it. Someone stole Two Safes from my home full of items. Do u have Snoop? Is there anyway to find out who was in my home yesterday

jokerjoey1

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name ? - jokerjoey1

Age ? - 16

How active will you be ? - I will get on atleast a few hours a day

Do you have Skype/willing to use it ? - Yes!

Do you have a microphone ? - Yes!

How long have you been playing Minecraft ? - About 3 years

What mods do you know ? - Most of them that are included in Unleashed, any that I don't I can figure out. I enjoy ThaumCraft the most!

What is your play style ? - Huge community helper!

What will you bring to the community ? - My always positive attitude and my ability to help out wherever needed!

Will you be willing to get involved in community events ? - This question can not be answered to the full extent I wish I could post. A simplified answer could be "Yes!".

A little bit about yourself ? - I am an easygoing guy just looking for a great community to make some friends!

Would you consider donating - Once I get a job, I wouldn't mind!

BoosacNoodel

Jul 29, 2019
You guys NEED to fix your plugins. Specifically permissionsex I believe. It prevents us from using a number of the mods. Forestry multifarms dont replant potatoes, and melee turtles don't attack. It seems minor, but if it doesn't get fixed I'm leaving the server. And I know for a fact that these issues are caused by plugins; I've replicated my builds on single player with no issues.

I've extensively researched the issues and found that the mods don't have 'permission' to perform their actions.

13mknight

Jul 29, 2019
Buzz,

I do believe i know what the issue is. However, i am the only one who does any server side changes/fixes as i run the servers from a box that only i have access to. That being said, I do work 5 days a week 8 hours and a and live a normal life outside of my server hosting. Through all of that i am still extremely active and watchful as a server host and admin as you can tell by asking anyone and as im sure you know yourself. I have been working on this problem for the last 2 days off and on when i have the time. Not to say its not an important issue. I do know there are still bugs that keep things a bit off with the plugins. Especially PermissionsEx as it was broken when i first installed it for WEEKS before i could figure out how to fix it. On top of my personal life and work and monitoring and working on the servers as im sure you know, as each server tells players every 2 hours, we just added 2 sister servers. I am also working on getting us a website for this sort of thing and for applications as we are no longer just limited to ftb Unleashed as a community. That all being said, Buzz i completely understand your concern and frustration, but i ask of you please be understanding and give me 1 more week to find and fix this issue before you simply quit out of our community. Can you do that? I promise you right now buzz that by 6/23/14 i will either have it fixed or have a complete detailed list of all ive done to try and fix it. Proving i am trying and making progress at the matter. I completely understand where you're coming from as a player of minecraft as well as admin it is just as frustrating for me to not be able to give you, the players, a more perfect experience. However, Rome was not built in a week and the servers and i as an admin are growing and learning as we go. So please give me one week and a little faith. Progress will be made for the better!

Thank you. I hope you understand, and give me the week,
Knight

BoosacNoodel

Jul 29, 2019
Buzz,

I do believe i know what the issue is. However, i am the only one who does any server side changes/fixes as i run the servers from a box that only i have access to. That being said, I do work 5 days a week 8 hours and a and live a normal life outside of my server hosting. Through all of that i am still extremely active and watchful as a server host and admin as you can tell by asking anyone and as im sure you know yourself. I have been working on this problem for the last 2 days off and on when i have the time. Not to say its not an important issue. I do know there are still bugs that keep things a bit off with the plugins. Especially PermissionsEx as it was broken when i first installed it for WEEKS before i could figure out how to fix it. On top of my personal life and work and monitoring and working on the servers as im sure you know, as each server tells players every 2 hours, we just added 2 sister servers. I am also working on getting us a website for this sort of thing and for applications as we are no longer just limited to ftb Unleashed as a community. That all being said, Buzz i completely understand your concern and frustration, but i ask of you please be understanding and give me 1 more week to find and fix this issue before you simply quit out of our community. Can you do that? I promise you right now buzz that by 6/23/14 i will either have it fixed or have a complete detailed list of all ive done to try and fix it. Proving i am trying and making progress at the matter. I completely understand where you're coming from as a player of minecraft as well as admin it is just as frustrating for me to not be able to give you, the players, a more perfect experience. However, Rome was not built in a week and the servers and i as an admin are growing and learning as we go. So please give me one week and a little faith. Progress will be made for the better!

Thank you. I hope you understand, and give me the week,
Knight

Hey I didn't mean to come off as angry and impatient. I said I would leave the server because I wanted to express that I personally can't have these issues if I'm going to play feed the beast, and that working around them can be so tedious that I'd simply rather not play. There's probably many other mods with features that are not currently usable and if it's going to stay like that then playing to discover them seems pointless.
That aside, as long as you're working on it, I'm happy. Please don't think of me as an impatient child lol, I do completely understand your situation. Not sure if I've mentioned this yet, but I've owned a server of 50+ active players for around a year. It's not an easy job. Thanks for looking into it.

jonnte

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name ? - jonnte1996

Age ? - 17

How active will you be ? - 2-4h in day

Do you have Skype/willing to use it ? - yes, i've got skype

Do you have a microphone ? - yes

How long have you been playing Minecraft ? - Since Classic

What mods do you know ? - All of unleashed mods

What is your play style ? - well i like making some tech builds

What will you bring to the community ? - i will help for people that ask, i will not grief t.t

Will you be willing to get involved in community events ? - Indeed

A little bit about yourself ? - i'm friendly and mature, i like to hang out with community.

Would you consider donating - Yes

Tanner592

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name ? - zombieman592

Age ? - 16

How active will you be ? - atleast 2 to 4 hours a day

Do you have Skype/willing to use it ? - yes skype

Do you have a microphone ? - yes

How long have you been playing Minecraft ? - 5 years

What mods do you know ? - most of the ultimate

What is your play style ? - to make every efficient and automatic

What will you bring to the community ? - i will help people if they needed

Will you be willing to get involved in community events ? - yes

A little bit about yourself ? -im a friendly mature player whos help out and nice to everyone!.

Would you consider donating - yes

Tuff

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name ? - Tuff3r

Age ? - 21

How active will you be ? - Mostly Daily User

Do you have Skype/willing to use it ? - Of course!

Do you have a microphone ? - Yessir

How long have you been playing Minecraft ? - About 2 or 3 years on and off

What mods do you know ? - A little of everything, Industrial craft is what I'm looking forward to

What is your play style ? - Technology :D

What will you bring to the community ? - ...Technology! And Cookies

Will you be willing to get involved in community events ? - Hell yes!

A little bit about yourself ? - 21 year old guy going through college as an IT Professional. Playing Minecraft as downtime. Looking for new friends :D

Would you consider donating - Like I said I'm going through college right now, maybe if I have some laying around I might ha

PanMan

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name ? - pancakeman77

Age ? - 16

How active will you be ? - 4-6hrs during the week and probably 2 more hrs on the weekend

Do you have Skype/willing to use it ? - I am signing up for TeamSpeak3 but Skype doesn't work for me

Do you have a microphone ? - Yes

How long have you been playing Minecraft ? - About 3 years now

What mods do you know ? - Tinkers Construct, Dart Craft, Build craft, Power Armor mod (don't know the name), and a few others i know a lot about, but i know enough about thermal expansion and IC2 to get by and advance in the game.

What is your play style ? - I like to build for functionality but sometimes for fun, i like getting the best armor, tools, weapons, etc. I like to have fun and play my game with other mature players.

What will you bring to the community ? - I will be very cooperative and help people with mods they don't know about that i do.

Will you be willing to get involved in community events ? - Yes, i will try to start some community soul shard spawner first off, if im accepted.

A little bit about yourself ? - I'm a friendly person who is into PC games and starting off a YouTube channel and would very much like to join you guys on the server! :)

Would you consider donating - If Dart Craft and other certain items aren't banned, most likely.​

Speed IMG

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name ? - Tehknight117

Age ? - 16

How active will you be ? - I can at least play an hour a day.

Do you have Skype/willing to use it ? - Yes, but don't use on a daily basis.

Do you have a microphone ? - No sorry.

How long have you been playing Minecraft ? - For 3 years-ish, I lost count xD.

What mods do you know ? - I've been playing FTB for a year now.

What is your play style ? - I'm the guy that does things that I want to do when I start out but later on when I set out goals, I tend to forget and get bored but usually want to build.

What will you bring to the community ? - Organized buildings and a clean environment.

Will you be willing to get involved in community events ? - Depends on the time and the day.

A little bit about yourself ? - I'm 16 years old and I enjoy playing basketball.

Would you consider donating - Sorry, don't have money.