Whitelist Server Knight Unleashed - WhiteListed - 16+ - FTB Unleashed - V 1.1.7 -

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

13mknight

Jul 29, 2019
The server will be moving. I'm sending the new ip address now via pm to already accepted players. The current server will be up until midnight tonight eastern time. At midnight ill grab a up-to-date copy of our world and move it to the new server. Then i'll start it and life will continue as normal.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks for understanding.

WE ARE STILL RECRUITING/ACCEPTING players.

Mads Sjøbeck

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name ? - mads714

Age ? - 17

How active will you be ? - 3-4 times a week some times more

Do you have Skype/willing to use it ? - yes i have my english sounds very Scandinavian but what ever

Do you have a microphone ? - yes

How long have you been playing Minecraft ? - since the game came out

What mods do you know ? - thermal expansion, mfr, ic2, and much more

What is your play style ? - i like the technical stuff more than FX. thaumcraft

What will you bring to the community ? - i can edit videos on sony vegas if needed

Will you be willing to get involved in community events ? - i think so depends on what kind

A little bit about yourself ? - im from Denmark i still study i do gymnastcis as a hobby i like to play ftb to kill time

Would you consider donating - i have a job so maybe depends how much

Steven_Obrien

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name ? - Steven_Obrien

Age ? - 18

How active will you be ? - often

Do you have Skype/willing to use it ? - yes/yes

Do you have a microphone ? - yes

How long have you been playing Minecraft ? - 4 years

What mods do you know ? - buildcraft, IC2, thaumcraft

What is your play style ? - friendly

What will you bring to the community ? - i will be helpful when the situation arises and will participate in events.

Will you be willing to get involved in community events ? - yes

A little bit about yourself ? - i have been playing minecraft for 4 years, and started during the alpha. i play console games like halo, battlefield, skate, and GTA. i also play some computer games besides minecraft like League of Legends.

Would you consider donating - yes

13mknight

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry guys, It seems the server has had some ram issues. The company is working on it right now. It was a mass crash of all their servers. Should be back up in no more than an hour. Sorry again.

mitar ruzic

Jul 29, 2019
Get ready,i got one strange people,and a russian(me) if you like us to join.

Me
Minecraft Name ? -Markus031098
Age ? -20,21 in 6/3/15
How active will you be ? -1 to 4/5/6 hours
Do you have Skype/willing to use it ? -Yes i do and am willing,Mitar ruzic with a flameing M
Do you have a microphone ? -Yes and no,i had one but it broke and have one.I am useing my laptop mic and playing on my pc.It is strange but it works.
How long have you been playing Minecraft ? -4 years
What mods do you know ? -all of unleashed,tekkit,mindcrack,monster and direwolf20
What is your play style ? -Build with friends and do alot of things togther
What will you bring to the community ? -I can build bases and work wires,build powerplants and just be there.
Will you be willing to get involved in community events ? -Yes
A little bit about yourself ? -I am a 20 year old russian liveing in ireland.I go to uni,i play alot of dota with the two guys,my steam is DRINK VOTKA,WIN DOTKA.I like to play alot of games with friends and i am generally very friendly with people.
Would you consider donating -Yes.

Friends
Minecraft name: namesjordanwhat
Activity: At least once a week
Have skype and yes jordan.allen328
how long have you been playing Minecraft ? been playing minecraft since beta everything in ulimate but new to unleashed
Play style would be making things intresting e.g not just making a tree farm with the tree farm block
I would bring dedication to the community and yes events sure
arning about to copy and paste my facebook about me thing that I have not looked at for a few mouths Hello my name is Jordan.

Im the kind of person who doesn't really like to start conversations but have interesting things to say if I do involve myself.
My fears involve medicine (especially needles 0.o) and parasites, if you don't understand why well then enjoy! http://listverse.com/2010/01/13/top-10-most-horrific-parasite-infections/ ...yep, makes me sick.
One of the only things I would change about my self is my left eye but that doesn't mater to much.
My interests include:
EDM
Game of thrones
Cooking (kinda)
Art
Video games mainly Dota 2
Music in general (Again mainly EDM!) yeah... no but the guy posting this is and the thing is if I dont get in he wont so yeah I would take that as a "yes"

13mknight

Jul 29, 2019
The server is down for maintenance. Will be back up shortly. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

13mknight

Jul 29, 2019
Mitar_ruzic you and your friend are accepted. Please check for a private message from me containing the server ip address.

NOTE: we ARE still actively seeking members!!!

Reactions: mitar ruzic

mitar ruzic

Jul 29, 2019
A friend of mine and Jordan would like to join the server as well.

Minecraft Name ? ninja_caver

Age ? -17

How active will you be ? -Very,2 or 4 hours a day

Do you have Skype/willing to use it ? -yes i do and it is mikey robinson,i have a strange zombie thing as a picture

Do you have a microphone ? -Yes

How long have you been playing Minecraft ? -from beta

What mods do you know ? -I know alot of ic3 and thaumcraft

What is your play style ? -Build,dig,live

What will you bring to the community ? -I know alot of random,strange stuff that would add humor and strangeness to the world

Will you be willing to get involved in community events ? -Yes

A little bit about yourself ? -I am a 5.9 white guy that is socially awkward and have a strange addiction to a popular online game called dota

Would you consider donating -Yes

4_Rand0m_N4m3

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name ? - 4_Rand0m_N4m3

Age ? - 18

How active will you be ? - As active as I can be with a job

Do you have Skype/willing to use it ? - No

Do you have a microphone ? - No

How long have you been playing Minecraft ? - 3 Years

What mods do you know ? - Quite a few. Most I have learned from watching KingDaddyDmac and S1ipg8r

What is your play style ? - Building and Tech

What will you bring to the community ? - Knowledge about some tech mods, a good attitude, and being helpful whenever possible

Will you be willing to get involved in community events ? - Yes, if it is scheduled when i am not working.

A little bit about yourself ? - I used to be into vanilla minecraft, but then that got boring so now im looking for a small ftb server. I like to play on servers where people will actually listen to me and help me out a bit.

Would you consider donating - Possibly. If the staff and people are nice and i get into playing on this server, then probably.

frostweaver

Jul 29, 2019
~ White list application ~

Minecraft Name ? - Frostweaver

Age ? -30+

How active will you be ? - I would say every other day

Do you have Skype/willing to use it ? - Yes and Yes

Do you have a microphone ? - Yes

How long have you been playing Minecraft ? - 2 years

What mods do you know ? -Twilight, Emerald, Biomes,Medievil,Backpack Rieminimaps,and Power tool

What is your play style ? - PVE

What will you bring to the community ? - Good times and some Fun!

Will you be willing to get involved in community events ? - Sure

A little bit about yourself ? - I'm a stay at home mom whom really loves minecraft, but hard to find a server with mature players. Just looking for a home :) I hate typing so I'm looking forward to skype

Would you consider donating - I have No problem with that​