Whitelist Server Knight Unleashed - WhiteListed - 16+ - FTB Unleashed - V 1.1.7 -

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

13mknight

Jul 29, 2019
alright well then my question is 16 is the minimum age so that is fine but why did you lie and say 17?

13mknight

Jul 29, 2019
OK here is what is going on guys/gals,

The server is down. I thought maybe it was an issue on our end (corrupt world/missing file/etc) so i was going to get into our servers filesystem to do some moving around of files to test some of those possibilities. I am unable to connect to the file system what so ever. For those of you how don't know, That basically in a nutshell means that the problem is NOT on our end. The machine that we buy the server from (the server host company) is down. Meaning It is more than likely (95%) that we are not the only ones from the same server hosting company that is experiencing the same issue.

Due to the fact that it is not on our end, I have no idea, nor way of telling when the problem will be fixed. HOPEFULLY it will be fixed very promptly. I wasn't going to announce this until later, but given this i figure it might be a good idea. Me and juke are planning to move all of our server files to a VPS (virtual private server) instead of using a server hosting service like we are now. This would only for you guys mean a change of ip address for connecting to the server. Assumeing that no files from our server are now corrupt do to my server hosting company going down when we move the world and all data/progress will go with us. As far as server wide this move would mean twice the amount of server ram. We run at 3.5gb server ram ATM and with the move it will increase to a full 7gb. It will also mean better file access/management for myself, a better faster connection (less lag do to latency), and more general server control. Meaning when we move our server company will no longer be able to go down and effect us because we will be our OWN server host.

This move was scheduled to occur sometime between this coming Wednesday (6/4/14) and the following tuesday (6/11/14). Due to the apparent issues with our hosting company I'm going to work extra extra hard to make sure this move occurs at the beginning (same/next day) of this time table.

Also, Hopefully shortly after the move we'll be able to get our own website that will be used for the purpose i'm posting right now. To keep you all in the loop of server-side stuff.

We are EXTREMELY sorry for this major inconvenience. We hope you all understand we enjoy playing as much as you do and if we had any control of this we would be on it like johnny on the spot.

Thank you,
-13mknight

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name ? - w0lf27

Age ? - I'm 15, I will be 16 in September.

How active will you be ? - I literally play 7+ hours everyday without exaggerating. This is because I am on vacations from school.

Do you have Skype/willing to use it ? - I have Skype and I am willing to use it, but I won't post my username here. If I get accepted I will send it through a message or on the server.

Do you have a microphone ? - Yes, I have a microphone.

How long have you been playing Minecraft ? - I have been playing Minecraft way before beta 1.4 when wolves where added, I don't renember the exact version.

What mods do you know ? - I would say I know about each one except "Steve's carts", "Forestry" and maybe a couple of others.

What is your play style ? - I like to be very efficient with materials when starting off, I also try to automate everything as fast as I can.

What will you bring to the community ? - I am a very nice guy and since I will be online a lot of time I can help some members with questions, I am not a pro but I know some stuff.

Will you be willing to get involved in community events ? - Yes, I would be involved in community events.

A little bit about yourself ? - I'm just a normal teenager, right now I am on my vacations from High School and have too much free time, I was playing on a server before this one called "FTB Unleashed" like the modpack but I got tired it of it because of some problems it had and all the banned items.

Would you consider donating - If I like the community and have a good time, I will donate. I had a donator rank on the server I was before and I am able to donate.

13mknight

Jul 29, 2019
The server is back up now!

Seems everything is fine our world is still intact so we continue to play as normal :)

once again sorry for that guys i wish i knew what had happened.

cogs999

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name ? -cogs999

Age ? -16

How active will you be ? -on every day after school and on weekends as much as possible

Do you have Skype/willing to use it ? -yes

Do you have a microphone ? -yes

How long have you been playing Minecraft ? -since i was 14

What mods do you know ? -nearly all the mods in ftb unleashed

What is your play style ? -i like making a big house then filling it with machines until everything is automated

What will you bring to the community ? -im quite a good builder and i will answer any questions i can in the chat

Will you be willing to get involved in community events ? -yes

A little bit about yourself ? -i like playing ftb on servers where there arnt many people because the are still loads of thing to find

Would you consider donating -yes

Last edited:

13mknight

Jul 29, 2019
w0lf27 i should not accept you because the minimum age is 16. However, you are close and you came straight forward and told me you are just slightly under the minimum age limit for the server. That honesty and the fact im a firm believer in giving people chances when i have no reason not to. You're accepted. However know that if anything happens you are starting on thin ice due to the fact your under the minimum age, and i made an exception for you. Please don't make me regret that. I'll pm you the info.[DOUBLEPOST=1401816413][/DOUBLEPOST]cogs999 you're accepted

i'll pm you the info

Mint

Jul 29, 2019
~ White list application ~

Minecraft Name ? - MintTheFox

Age ? - 26

How active will you be ? - several days a week in the evening

Do you have Skype/willing to use it ? - possibly. I talk all day for my job so I really don't feel like doing more of that in my free time. Text chat is fine.

Do you have a microphone ? - Yes

How long have you been playing Minecraft ? - since early alpha

What mods do you know ? - Almost all the commonly used ones

What is your play style ? - Isolationist

What will you bring to the community ? - Im a modder myself with extensive knowledge of the game, mechanics and how they work

Will you be willing to get involved in community events ? - If I have free time and not working

A little bit about yourself ? - I do tech support for a living and mod in my free time. I have ran and admin'd on sever servers in the past.

Would you consider donating - If I like the server enough

Last edited:

13mknight

Jul 29, 2019
The server is back up on the new server. The new IP address and port are listed in the server message for the old server (under the old servers ip address in the multiplayer server selection)

kingkiller159

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name ? -kingkiller159

Age ? -16

How active will you be ? -1-4h per day

Do you have Skype/willing to use it ? -yes

Do you have a microphone ? -no

How long have you been playing Minecraft ? -2 years

What mods do you know ? -some mods

What is your play style ? -building and try automate every thing what i can

What will you bring to the community ? friendy and help

Will you be willing to get involved in community events ? -yes

A little bit about yourself ? -i have played alot ftb and other mod packs and im frendy

Would you consider donating -if server is good yes

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name ? - minecrazy_1000

Age ? - 16

How active will you be ? - I will be very active

Do you have Skype/willing to use it ? - Yes and I am willing to use it

Do you have a microphone ? - Yes

How long have you been playing Minecraft ? - 3 years

What mods do you know ? - Most of ftb unleashed

What is your play style ? - build, pvp, survival and fun

What will you bring to the community ? - I will be helping other players with my knowledge and stuff like that help where I can help

Will you be willing to get involved in community events ? - Yes

A little bit about yourself ? - I like playing on small server with friends and meet new cool people

Would you consider donating - Maybe

English_88

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name ? - English_88

Age ? - 26

How active will you be ? - Everyday

Do you have Skype/willing to use it ? - Yup and yup

Do you have a microphone ? - Not at the moment, I can go grab one

How long have you been playing Minecraft ? - Off and on for a few years

What mods do you know ? - Most mods

What is your play style ? - I love to build bases with others, very community driven.

What will you bring to the community ? - I am a huge community guy, love playing with others

A little bit about yourself ? - Just came back from a small break from FTB and Minecraft, looking for a permanent home

Would you consider donating - Yes

Last edited:

JammyGamer2001

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name? -BARTMAN2011
Age? -
How active will you be? - As much as I can.
Do you have a microphone? - Pretty Good One.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? - Since the Beginning.
What mods do you know? - Quite a few DartCraft ect.
What is your play style? - I always like building Structures and machines.
What will you bring to the community? - A polite and helpful attitude.
Will you be willing to get involved in community events? - Sure Whenever I'm available.
A little bit about yourself? - I'm finishing off my GCSE's and getting quite good at minecraft.
Would you consider donating? - Yes

P.S I have Skype.

Last edited:

Trollish2012

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name ? - Trollish2012

Age ? - 17

How active will you be ? - Everyday (except when going for a holiday or something)

Do you have Skype/willing to use it ? - Yea, sure

Do you have a microphone ? - Got the microphone.

How long have you been playing Minecraft ? - Since the Alpha version

What mods do you know ? - Well played alot of Unleashed, so i know all of mods.

What is your play style ? - i love to chat, build cool bases, make some tech,

What will you bring to the community ? - I'll help for people when they will ask.

A little bit about yourself ? - Well i haven't played MC for a month or more not sure, now i want to play it again with great community and mods.

Would you consider donating - Sure!