Whitelist Server Knight Unleashed - WhiteListed - 16+ - FTB Unleashed - V 1.1.7 -

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Harry458

Jul 29, 2019
Knight Unleashed

We are a brand new FTB Unleashed server, using a slight modified version of the unleashed mod pack. We have enabled one of the default disabled mods ( Power Conversion), if you know how to enable this in your mod pack that's great but we are also available to help you out enabling this mod as its an easy process we can solve in a matter of minutes.

White listed friendly community based server, with regular community events. Team working on community driven projects. Regular competitions, tournaments and challenges!

We are initially looking for 10-15 really active players to start building the community with. If you are looking for a friendly environment to play Minecraft and enjoy the mod pack with others this may be the correct place for you.

~Rules~

. Be Friendly

. No sexism, Racism or other disrespect to others

. No Greifing

. Pranks allowed

. None PvP, friendly dueling is fine​

~ White list application ~

Minecraft Name ? -

Age ? -

How active will you be ? -

Do you have Skype/willing to use it ? -

Do you have a microphone ? -

How long have you been playing Minecraft ? -

What mods do you know ? -

What is your play style ? -

What will you bring to the community ? -

Will you be willing to get involved in community events ? -

A little bit about yourself ? -

Would you consider donating -​

Post under with your answers and i will get back to you either on the forum or through private message.

If you have any more questions about the server just give me a message and i will get back to you as soon as possible.

IronJuke

Last edited:

SoftLight

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name ? - SoftO_OLight

Age ? - 24

How active will you be ? - i think i might playin too much to be honest

Do you have a microphone ? - sure

How long have you been playing Minecraft ? - 2 years or so maybe

What mods do you know ? - i m pretty new to FTB, started it a week ago but getting into love with it and gettin familiar to all the stuff, played vanilla before

What is your play style ? - dont know, i m building huge. cause huge is allways better :D

What will you bring to the community ? - i v been that kind of player who actually enjoys to help other people out. on minecraft projects or building up some railstations for other people so they can travel faster or plan some roadtrips into the nether. all that kinda stuff. Also i m a huge fan of pranks as there are so many fun things you can do on other players and back in return you will get to know the players while doin stuff like that. just everyone s doin there own stuff and playin for themselfes is kinda boring i think. (that way i can play single player aswell)

Will you be willing to get involved in community events ? - sure

A little bit about yourself ? - 24 years old, livin in germany and love playing games. that kind of a nerdy dude enjoys gaming over drinkin alcohol all day long, setting up pc´s, overclock them, watching star trek meanwhile. other than that i do some skating and chillin with my cat.

Would you consider donating - cant say that by now. need to feel like the server is "my new home" and people are nice...then ya, prob. but give you an answer before i even play on the server.

Le_Joueur

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name? - Le_Joueur
Age? - 48
How active will you be? - Quite a bit, at first....
Do you have a microphone? - Only a bad one.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? - Since Beta 1.3
What mods do you know? - FtB, Modloader, MCPatcher, and Technicpack (I specialize in Microblocks.)
What is your play style? - I'm a quiet sculptor looking to settle down somewhere conspicuous and get some feedback. I usually have a 'free stuff' bin nearby.
What will you bring to the community? - Grand Architectural Accomplishments
Will you be willing to get involved in community events? - If they are not griefing, raiding, or PvPing, sure!
A little bit about yourself? - I'm a father of two teenagers (who only like vanilla Minecraft) who's now retired. See tinyurl.com/lyvpt9e
Would you consider donating? - If this is where I settle, you can bet on it!

13mknight

Jul 29, 2019
SoftLight You have been accepted. You have been added to the whitelist, and i'll send you the ip address for the server over a private message or if you have/use skype, then i'll send it that way. Skype is how the majority of us communicate with mics. IronJuke forgot to tell people that. However, It is not a requirement. Just recommended. i'll send you the ip over pm here on the forum, and then if you have and want to join us in skype you can reply with your skype name and i'll add you. Sound good? :)

p.s. I'm the owner of the server. (forgot to introduce myself xD)

13mknight

Jul 29, 2019
Le_Joueur. When you say your a "quiet sculptor looking to settle down somewhere conspicuous" that concerns me. That to me and Iron sounds a little like you're not very interactive with the community. However, you then turn around and say that you'll join in events which is kind of the opposite of what the quoted sentence seems to state. So may i ask which is it? Are you going to be off in the distance doing your own thing alone all the time, or are you going to be visiting other players on the occasion and helping out if someone needs it, and things like that?

BoosacNoodel

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name ? - Buzz_RetoX

Age ? - 17

How active will you be ? - a few days a week at the very least

Do you have Skype/willing to use it ? - Yes, sometimes

Do you have a microphone ? - yes

How long have you been playing Minecraft ? - 4 yrs

What mods do you know ? - FTB mindcrack and ultimate 1 year ago

What is your play style ? - mine, build, make automated systems

What will you bring to the community ? - I have lots of knowledge of the game but it might be outdated. I'm good at building.

Will you be willing to get involved in community events ? - Yes

A little bit about yourself ? - I haven't touched mindcraft or ftb in about a year now, and I'm looking to get back into it.

Would you consider donating - Yes

SoftLight

Jul 29, 2019
allright. i will join you later, tomorrow i guess. it´s 4 @ night right now and finishing a project right now :D, well, see you guys tomorrow or maybe this night. its all about if i wanna sleep or not i guess

Overlord512

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name ? - overlord512

Age ? - 31

How active will you be ? - Mostly every day If I like it here.

Do you have Skype/willing to use it ? - Yes and I can use it most of the time.

Do you have a microphone ? - Yes

How long have you been playing Minecraft ? - Since Early Alpha

What mods do you know ? - All of the mods In the Tekkit packs and a few of the FTB ones

What is your play style ? - I like to build new things, and help others do the same, I enjoy getting on and seeing something new that was not their yesterday.

What will you bring to the community ? - I am a decent builder, and am pretty social.

A little bit about yourself ? - I have played on a few good servers now, but either they died out or I didn't quite like them. I am looking for a new server to stay and live on. I love to interact with the community (as long as they aren't twats) and help as much as possible.

Would you consider donating - Yes, If I really enjoy the server and feel that the staff deserves it.

Le_Joueur

Jul 29, 2019
...that concerns me. That to me and Iron sounds a little like you're not very interactive with the community.
I appreciate your concern, based on your reading of what I wrote, you make a lot of sense.
However, you then turn around and say that you'll join in events which is kind of the opposite of what the quoted sentence seems to state. So may i ask which is it?
When I say that I am 'quiet', I mean that I don't yammer. If I say something in chat, you can bet it needed to be said. I hold bigots responsible for their words, but I don't attack anyone else. I don't spam or talk about non-Minecraft issues. Some servers I've been on have a fair amount of 'noise' and trash-talking; I'm not about that. If someone asks a question I think I can answer, I'll try to.
Are you going to be off in the distance doing your own thing alone all the time, or are you going to be visiting other players on the occasion and helping out if someone needs it, and things like that?
Somewhere in between. To me, part of the fun of Minecraft is the discipline required to gather your own resources. That said, I like to take anything I don't need and put it in a box near my construction marked "Free Stuff".

Since feedback is something I need to improve as a sculptor, you can bet I won't be "off in the distance"; I'll be looking for somewhere well-trafficked. To get feedback, you have to give it and I will and do. I like helping others, but I haven't seen many people ask for help. I did build a spawn maze for notrhinocraft.com and I try to be helpful, but you won't find me spamming chat with 'anyone need help?' If invited, I like viewing the work of others (to get, you give; again), but I'm not going to spend a lot of time looking for hidden bases.

Likewise, I suck at PvP, so I avoid it at all costs. If asked to grief, raid or PvP, I will have to tactfully decline. If 'events' are battle oriented, I can't be of much help. If 'events' are builds, clearings, or contests, you can bet I'll be there. I'm a little shy, but I try to be engaged; I don't talk much, but I'm pretty smart and I try to be helpful. (I suck at Spleef too.)

I also like to say that I'm quiet so people won't get the impression I'm one of those guys who's always, "Why back in my day, we didn't have all this..." people. I want people to know that I don't do the personal sharing thing unless and until someone asks me a question.

Lastly, I also have a habit of 'getting into the zone' sometimes and can forget to look at chat. At those times I may not be all that engaged, but sometimes abandoned mines / underwater / the nether can be a little dangerous. Likewise, with two special needs teenagers, my children can pull me away from my computer at inopportune times (one of the main reasons I go AFK).

I hope that answers your (and Iron's) questions; otherwise, ask me anything.

Le_Joueur

p.s. I suppose the above is a pretty good example of not being very quiet, isn't it?

flick

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name ? - flick_star

Age ? - 25

How active will you be ? - 2-4 hours each day and about 8 or more two days a week

Do you have Skype/willing to use it ? - i do and yes

Do you have a microphone ? - built in

How long have you been playing Minecraft ? - about a year

What mods do you know ? - enough about almost all of the unleashed mods execept the magic side

What is your play style ? - building large farms for the community and can do a few without chunk loaders and artificial spawns

What will you bring to the community ? - automation and friendy help and advise

Will you be willing to get involved in community events ? - yes as i like making community projects

A little bit about yourself ? - i enjoy playing in small servers with a few people to which we get know and help each other

Would you consider donating - no unless it meant keeping the server

Ramen Ravisher

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name ? - xX_HeadShots_Xx

Age ? - 18

How active will you be ? - Moderately

Do you have Skype/willing to use it ? - Yes

Do you have a microphone ? - Yes

How long have you been playing Minecraft ? - 2 Years

What mods do you know ? - Not many

What is your play style ? - I like to build and kill things

What will you bring to the community ? - A good attitude and I'll be helpful when I can be

A little bit about yourself ? - I'm kind of new to feed the beast but my friend invited me on

Would you consider donating - Yes

13mknight

Jul 29, 2019
Guys/Gals,

The server is back up. I was working on trying to get pluggins on the server. (not easy to do with FTB apparently). The plugins are not working. The server is up and restored back to the state at which is was before i started messing with it. The server will be up all night and into the next morning (my time). The server will be back down as i try again while I'm at work tomorrow (between 8am eastern and 4pm eastern). Please enjoy the rest of the night on the server and I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Side Note: The first server event is currently scheduled for 5/24/14 (subject to change). To participate in the event a collective skype call will be required, but only for long enough for me to explain rules and how the event will work, and then again for a short while to announce the winner at the end of the event. Participation is not required and normal server play is allowed during the event. This event will be a week long. (5/24/14 - 5/31/14) This event will be a building event to help start a spawn town (that's all I'm willing to divulge until the time of the event). If you wish to participate please be on the server at 3pm eastern time saturday 5/24/14.

Thank you all and have a great day,
-13mknight
-ServerAdmins

13mknight

Jul 29, 2019
Ok guys/gals here is what is going on with the server. I can not get bukkit and forge to play nicely no matter if i use mcpc+ or bukkitforge or any of those. They just don't like each other. I'm going to continue to do research and work on this. That being said, once again i've restored the server to its glory before i started playing with it again. It'll stay up until i learn more about why this isn't working. I'll let you guys now prior to me trying again.