King of the Hill

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
I come from below and hollow the hill out so that it collapses. You are buried in the wreckage which is then my hill.

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Melting cheese doesn't destroy it. He's now all over the place and devours you since he's more angry than ever before. Well, not quite my hill yet but soon...

scourge728

Jul 29, 2019
I use my giant laser thing to remove all of you people's potty training and while you all are going home embarrassed I causally walk up the hill and claim it after turning it back to a normal hill
MY HILL

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I throw my full adult diaper at scourge. Since the plumber still hasn't come to install the toiletries, he has to run home to take a shower to get changed. I claim the hill in his absence.

EDIT: also, gentleman's rule: never say no. If you get shot, you get shot. You aren't wearing titanium body armor, the bullet doesn't just dissapear, no. you got shot. You died.

scourge728

Jul 29, 2019
After taking a shower and getting changed I /tp to you and use my Royal guardian sword with sharpness v and fire aspect (whatever the max is) and kill you instantly (royal guardian sword's normal attack thing is 750 ish damage) (I am also wearing the queen scale armor) and then walk up the hill and claim it
MY HILL

KaosRitual

Jul 29, 2019
What's the point of sharpness on a 750 attack sword? It's additive, not multiplicative so it wouldn't really do that much.
Anyhow, I throw a couple void monsters at you then claim the hill while they tear you apart.

scourge728

Jul 29, 2019
(sharpness is on it because why not)kills the void monsters and shoots you with a minigun with explosive rounds and then claims the hill
My hill!!!!!

QuantumCookies

Jul 29, 2019
I phone Kassadin from LoL to get rid of the void monsters. While he battles them and rips them apart with his badassery, I climb up the hill, kick Scourge's mangled corpse out of the way, and do the Macarena on the hill. Now mine.

scourge728

Jul 29, 2019
Safe mode: Offline
2dtd7av.jpg

My hill

scourge728

Jul 29, 2019
Starting neurotoxin.exe
running.....
neurotoxin.exe has finished running
casualties:100%
Displaying text: hillclaim.txt