King of the Hill

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
I hack everything and op wakafanykai123 because I'm too lazy to defeat the_j485 myself.

I also remove the powers of the_j485 and wakafanykai123 to deop/ban/kick eachother.

I proceed to leave and point out that nobody's claimed the hill in the last few pages.

Reactions: Bronze

SuperMarioLuigi6

Jul 29, 2019
SuperMarioLuigi6 joins the game

<SuperMarioLuigi6> Nobody claimed it because the_j485 kept making up rules so it would be impossible for me to claim it.

SuperMarioLuigi6 leaves the game

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
I call dibs on the hill. By the International Dibs Protocol (and the No Take-Backs Accord), the hill now belongs to me.
SUCK IT! :p

Bronze

Jul 29, 2019
<Bronze> The flowers are secretly rainbows.
<Bronze> The rainbows are secretly smiles.
<Bronze> The smiles are secretly-
Bronze leaves the game

I don't know where I'm going with this.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
<Bronze> The flowers are secretly rainbows.
<Bronze> The rainbows are secretly smiles.
<Bronze> The smiles are secretly-
Bronze leaves the game

I don't know where I'm going with this.

You're going to the nether, and not coming back, and you're disarmed, that's where. Oh and all the peoples a whiel back, you could not hack my hacks, I had them quantum-encrypted.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
I get the NSA to imprison you (the_j485) for a day while I find your computer and unencrypt it, de-whitelist it, remove the op of all people on the server with the console, ban J, move the server to my computer, get the FBI to guard my home, unban nukes, apply a force-field with a Quantum Generator (I OPed myself for a sec to get that), ban any Energy Disruptors, and laugh while you all try (in vain) to take the hill.
MUAHAHAHAHAHA!