Keeps crashing

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Unstoppable624

Apr 29, 2020
image.jpg

ZET3R

Apr 29, 2020
I runned out of ideas,
Maybe if you turned off the fancy graphics , the lava, sky, set your fps to max , turned off the vsync, before you created the world.

Unstoppable624

Apr 29, 2020
So far it hasn’t even loaded back up to the main menu after I restarted the PC. Crashes in the middle of the set up

Unstoppable624

Apr 29, 2020
I could play vanilla just fine way before I posted on this site. So I think so unless there’s a Java that’s automatically installed on the computer

Unstoppable624

Apr 29, 2020
Just a few weeks ago I completely wiped the computer of everything because it wouldn’t even load up vanilla Minecraft (at the time it was extremely bugged out) the only thing that has been downloaded since the factory reset was Minecraft and the FTB Launcher.