Keeps crashing

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Unstoppable624

Apr 29, 2020
I’ve been trying over and over again to play FTB Revelation but whenever I try to create a world it starts generating the world and just takes me back to the launcher telling me it crashed. So when I try to launch it again it won’t even load the main menu. Just crashes after 2/7 in the process. I then restart it and it just repeats by crashing at world creation. I don’t know what to do to fix this

Unstoppable624

Apr 29, 2020
I’ve looked and tried to find the option to add more RAM but I can’t find where that setting is. Give me a sec to post an image.

Reactions: ZET3R

Unstoppable624

Apr 29, 2020
image.jpg

ZET3R

Apr 29, 2020
Just press windows and type java then click it and a windows is gonna show up with the java version that you have