Keep Inventory/Death Chest Plugin?

Baron

Jul 29, 2019
Looking for a plugin that allows you to keep your inventory or makes a death chest. I have already tested a bunch and none of them seem to work.

Must work with FTB Mindcrack, Ubuntu, Java 7.

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Mods don't really depend on OS or Java version. Also, which version of MindCrack?

I think there is an ingame command that does this.

"/gamerule keepInventory true"

Use that command without the brackets.

Baron

Jul 29, 2019
Mods don't really depend on OS or Java version. Also, which version of MindCrack?

I think there is an ingame command that does this.

"/gamerule keepInventory true"

Use that command without the brackets.

Latest Minecrack (8.0.1). I'll give that command a try, what config file is it located in so I don't have to keep changing it every time. Also know any Death Chest plugins that work?

Yuka

Jul 29, 2019
Its a vanilla cheat command, just type it into the chat if you have cheats on.
Once you change a gamerule, it stays like that in that world until you change it yourself, even after exiting the world.

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
If your on a server, I am fairly certain the gamerules are saved when the world is. Can't really help you with death chest plugins, as I don't use em myself

Baron

Jul 29, 2019
Wait. I need to enable cheats? Does that allow players to use cheats too?

AsaFaylo20

Jul 29, 2019
To my knowledge "/gamerule keepInventory true" does not work for FTB, anyone know how to override the permissions that don't allow this?

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
If your an operator on a server or playing a single player game with cheats enabled, you can use /gamerule keepInventory true and it will work unless you have a badly configured permissions plugin.

Connor Gavitt

Jul 29, 2019
/gamerule KeepInventory works with ftb (all version of ultimate and unleashed at least and since they are the same minecraft version I assume all ftb packs as it is a vanilla command) type that in and keep inventory will be turned on it saves instantly as I think it is in the level.dat