Open Server KeenCraft MagicWorld Server 24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

terrorblade

Jul 29, 2019
Okay! Do you have a server in mind?

...Like FMA??? Only like it??? I OBSESS over it. Trust me, I have driven my sister mad with it.

1. No I don't have a server in mind.
2. I driven my sister mad with it too, and a friend of my brother did that too. Hmm :I

terrorblade

Jul 29, 2019
If you wouldn't mind doing tekkit, I just found a good server at tekkit.universal-builders.net

actually, could you find a FTB server? I really don't like tekkit (personal reasons, DON'T ASK). And could it be like magicworld, or direwolf, or rpg immersion pack server?
Also, where do you live? because I noticed that you just answer on my mornings and 2 p.m max, I'm asking so there aren't any big problems later on with you being awake and me asleep and me awake and you asleep.

Pikachu

Jul 29, 2019
Well Pika hasn't answered. and you seem to like full metal alchemist :3 so yes, and I think that it has been down for the last like month or maybe less, but I don't think it's coming back up, so maybe we could still work together on some other server.

Hey, sure. Sorry I didn't reply, I just haven't been on the server for ages as I couldn't get on it so I stopped talking on the forum about it. Just send me the details for the server and I'll be right on :D

arcisgaming

Jul 29, 2019

No lag.
Up 24/7

Rules:
Be kind and use common sense.
No PVP, stealing, griefing, cheating.
Take a screenshot if you have a concern and email [email protected]
We are a new server, so admins and mods are needed.... maybe you could be one of those to get promoted????
We welcome new ideas.
Come visit us today
You will join as a builder!
thanks!