Open Server KeenCraft MagicWorld Server 24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

arcisgaming

Jul 29, 2019
Come play on our MagicWorld Server.

No lag.
Up 24/7

Rules:
Be kind and use common sense.
No PVP, stealing, griefing, cheating.
Take a screenshot if you have a concern and email [email protected]
We are a new server, so admins and mods are needed.... maybe you could be one of those to get promoted????
We welcome new ideas.
Come visit us today
You will join as a builder!
thanks!

Ariana and Chained

TheTopTroller

Jul 29, 2019
I like your server - in fact, I logged in and tried to play for a bit - but only one person is logged in and I do not know what to do...
One person who was probably afk or somthing for about 3 ours, at which point I left...

Pikachu

Jul 29, 2019
This server is brilliant! Besides it being the only open magic world server, its great! Anyone reading this should come and have a look, I could help them out, as I happen to have quite a lot of golden carrots.[DOUBLEPOST=1369671841][/DOUBLEPOST]And also could you maybe add thaumic bees to the server? Thaumic bees are awesome!

Pikachu

Jul 29, 2019
About 5/6 people on the server at times now, been there since it started, all worth it.
Got 2 apprentices, 3 golems and some kick-ass robes. If anyone needs stuff to get started off, just ask me, my temple base is near the spawn and I could set you up for some wizarding :D

arcisgaming

Jul 29, 2019
hey .... we are back up and running... and i opened a divine rpg ftb server now.... beta.... i will post details!!!!!

chrisx500

Jul 29, 2019
i never playd magic world bbut i checked it out just to play this server i heard a lot of stuff about it

hunter5790

Jul 29, 2019
I think all of the servers are down, that arcisgaming runs. I cant get on the mindcrack or the ultimate one

terrorblade

Jul 29, 2019
About 5/6 people on the server at times now, been there since it started, all worth it.
Got 2 apprentices, 3 golems and some kick-ass robes. If anyone needs stuff to get started off, just ask me, my temple base is near the spawn and I could set you up for some wizarding :D

hey pika, you seem you like a lot magic, okay I'm going straight for the point, want to live with me, or at least be neighbors that share stuff or something like that in the server? because I hate playing any type of MC alone. Looking forward for your answer, also if you say no I will understand, I'm a very reasonable person.

terrorblade

Jul 29, 2019
Is the server down, or am I just doing something wrong?

Terror, I would like to work with you.

Well Pika hasn't answered. and you seem to like full metal alchemist :3 so yes, and I think that it has been down for the last like month or maybe less, but I don't think it's coming back up, so maybe we could still work together on some other server.

MadaTheCat153

Jul 29, 2019
Well Pika hasn't answered. and you seem to like full metal alchemist :3 so yes, and I think that it has been down for the last like month or maybe less, but I don't think it's coming back up, so maybe we could still work together on some other server.

Okay! Do you have a server in mind?

...Like FMA??? Only like it??? I OBSESS over it. Trust me, I have driven my sister mad with it.