Whitelist Server Jemands Infinity Server 1.4.1| Mature & Friendly Community | No lag, 6 GB Ram! | Only a few rules :)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

BeardlessBrady

Jul 29, 2019
My team and I would love a small community.

Name: Brady
IGN: _Brady
Why: I want a small community driven server to join

Friend A
Name: Brady P
IGN: SpiderSprinkles
Why: Im new to mods, want to be learn and join with my friends and make friends.

FRIEND B
Name: Heather
IGN: Toxiclollypopss
Why: Join a server with my friends

PoloTiger

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: PoloTiger
  • Skype ID: Will PM
  • Age (18+): 18
  • Play Style (tech, magic, etc.): Tech, but I make my factories and builds aesthetically pleasing above all. Favorite building material is brick.
  • Experience with mods: I have been playing modded MC since 1.2.4 and Minecraft since Beta 1.6, I have had a hiatus from FTB for awhile, so I'm looking to learn about the changes and evolution in modding that has occurred.
  • About Yourself: My play style probably tells a lot about me, build up large amounts of resources then expand. I won't do anything without over doing it. I am still in Highschool, 4 more weeks, but I do look forward to getting to know a new server. I am quiet on teamspeak, but look to be more out going once I meet a few people.
  • What ideas/experiences/skills can you contribute to the server?: I always make good looking builds, it's what I do best in my own eyes. I also have a good grasp of how certain mods work well with each other, but I am a little out of verse with the current modding situations and meta. I am a calm secluded player, but I will participate in events.

Kyuzou

Jul 29, 2019
Your Name: Tyler

INGAME-NAME: Kyuzoumiki

Where are you from: Virginia

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN: Just getting back into FTB so looking for a good server to join.

Reddis

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Ryan
IGN: Born_0f_Fire (zero in of)
Reason to Join: Looking for small community of cooperative players. I dont really do the pvp thing, but I have no problems sharing resources once Im established.

DobermanVII

Jul 29, 2019
Heya! I was on the old version of the server but it's a new thread so I guess i'll re-apply.

IGN: DobermanVII
Reason for joining: I prefer small, mature communities where people can properly communicate and cooperate with each other. None of the kiddies getting annoying and in the way.
Skype: I believe you already have it, but if not i'll PM if I get accepted.

Thanks!

TehEpicPeanut

Jul 29, 2019
Your Name: Kyle

INGAME-NAME: Kylo_

where are you from: United States

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN: I used to play DW20 pack and stopped my friend and I wanted to get back into playing modded MC again and you server looked good.

Deathfluffy

Jul 29, 2019
Your Name: Chris

INGAME-NAME: Deathfluffy

where are you from: United States

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN: I used to play Tekkit with some friends and stopped and I want to play modded MC again with mor epeople

namiasdf

Jul 29, 2019
Namiasdf

Canadia

18+

Hide passive animals in people's bases named for different delicious parts of that animal.

C

coolbreeze1999

Your Name: Alex

INGAME-NAME: coolbreeze1999

where are you from: Mississippi

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN: I want to find a nice community server where people are nice to each other and help each other out when help is needed, yet know when to stay out of someones business if they do not want help

Nikjee

Jul 29, 2019
Your Name: Nikita

INGAME-NAME: Nikjee

where are you from: Russia

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN:I really love playing with all mods avaliable and most of the servers that are public are blocking lots of mods and usually there are lots of not mature people, so i hope i will enjoy playing on this server :)

Tyk

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Ty
In-Game: _Lyko
Where are you from?: Canada
Why do you want to join?: I've been looking for a mature, active, and friendly community to enjoy the ever so nostalgic Infinity modpack which I played way back when it released. I'm hoping to make friends and explore the Infinity world with everyone the the server!

Iroh

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Dan
IGN: Iroh29
Where are you from?: Arizona USA
Why do you want to join?: looking to play with some mods...been playing vanilla for a bit and need a change.