Whitelist Server Jemands Infinity Server 1.4.1| Mature & Friendly Community | No lag, 6 GB Ram! | Only a few rules :)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

VerdantDragon

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, so what happened?
He seemed fine for a while, then just... acted completely like a kid when he got a little bit of good armor and stuff.... then proceded to complain to the entire server about something that could be handled personally...

chrisj165

Jul 29, 2019
Your Name: Chris
Ingame name: chrisj165
where are you from: United Kingdom.
why do you want to join?: prefer smaller communities and also have two games running at once, being on a server takes some of the performance hit away, also just looking to play again, it's been over a year since i last played properly.

Glaciem_Draco

Jul 29, 2019
Oh really
He seemed fine for a while, then just... acted completely like a kid when he got a little bit of good armor and stuff.... then proceded to complain to the entire server about something that could be handled personally...
Thats complete bullshit and you know it You were lying to me even tho you keep complaining about how you hate liars You lied to me "Oh im not killing the dragons" And then you come back in full draconium armor with a battlestaff... Sure your not doing anything You are the one lying to me and acting like a complete douchebag so dont even try...

Amadara

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Amanda
IGN: Amadara
Why: I would like to join a Mature & Friendly Community

Watchful11

Forum Addict
Team Member
Third Party Pack Admin
Nov 6, 2012
Oh really
Thats complete bullshit and you know it You were lying to me even tho you keep complaining about how you hate liars You lied to me "Oh im not killing the dragons" And then you come back in full draconium armor with a battlestaff... Sure your not doing anything You are the one lying to me and acting like a complete douchebag so dont even try...
Chill. This is not the place for that.

Reactions: O2Hunter

WarbossZogwort

Jul 29, 2019
IRL Name : Michael
IGN : WarbossThraka

why do i want to join: because you have a server and i would like to play on it man

Speed IMG

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Johnny
IGN: TehKnight117
Why do I want to join? I have been looking for an active server with a friendly community. I would also like to continue playing FTB Infinity as a previous server closed due to no one playing consistently due to exams coming up.

NoLuckJustSkill

Jul 29, 2019
Your Name: I keep that private, sorry.
In-game name: NoLuckJustSkill
Where are you from: South U.S.
Why do you want to join?: I just want to join a small server with a nice community.

DerpyNinja

Jul 29, 2019
Your name; Luke
IGN; DerpyNinja_
Age; 16 on May 23rd
Where are you from; UK
Why wou want to join; Looking for a friendly modded community
Skype; nowak.wioletta

MidnightMurderer

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Paul
In-game Name: MidnightMurderer
Why do I want to join: I have been playing on my own FTB Infinity server for a while now and I would like to play with other people instead of continuing on my own. I would prefer to play with a small group of people that play regularly so the server and my own creations do not become a wasteland. I also think playing with others regularly is a lot more enjoyable and makes for a most memorable experience. That is why i would like to play with you.

PastorBones

Jul 29, 2019
Seriously?

First the world gets corrupted and everything gone...but ya know, I liked the community and the lag never was that bad. So, I started over...I'm gone for like 3 fkn days and you un-whitelist me?

Don't apply, this owner has no clue...