Whitelist Server JCraft Ultimate FTB dedicated bukkit server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Kitsuhime

Jul 29, 2019
I have a feeling something Jordan did caused the issue were having, the console is having a field day with his errors. I for now can only restart the server Jarrad will have to see the real case[DOUBLEPOST=1366585951][/DOUBLEPOST]Cheez and Osidon I will add you shortly I was just about to when the issues started.

Kitsuhime

Jul 29, 2019
I know they were going to update ultimate sometime and maybe you got that instead, could you check a few of the mods that are on your client to the list and see if thier version number is before or after the ones listed

seanryan106

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: seanryan106
  • Age(if you don't mind saying): 15
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: Yes
  • What do you bring to the table? A laptop
  • Anything else that may make us like you.
  • Have you ever been banned and why? Um, i applied to a whitelist for another server a while back, not knowing a had any bans, but apparently i have 2... So, i don't know why.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post: Please hit me with a cod, they're delicious
  • EDIT: One of the bans (apparently there was only one) was on a small Vanilla server. My friend and I joined, and were immidiately permed for "being suspicious" or something. Um, about not trusting me, my friend (who told me about this server), zackthegr8 can vouch for my innocence

Exitusworld

Jul 29, 2019
i ask because the use of flying and going through walls can lead to make a server lag or even crash. will also cause the buffer overflow in server and client crash

Kitsuhime

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm Something tells me I should keep a closer eye on Poppa. But im digressing here, im really posting about Pepsi's problem this morning. Its aparently pipe overflow from redpower and whenever someone enters the area the server crashes. Jar may be the only one that can fix it. im sorry Jim for getting you locked down in that area too.

Popparay

Jul 29, 2019
i ask because the use of flying and going through walls can lead to make a server lag or even crash. will also cause the buffer overflow in server and client crash

No, it was a well known MFFS bug where if you use too many large forcefields it can cause Buffer Overload. I simply turned them off and now I don't have that issue.

Hmm Something tells me I should keep a closer eye on Poppa. But im digressing here, im really posting about Pepsi's problem this morning. Its aparently pipe overflow from redpower and whenever someone enters the area the server crashes. Jar may be the only one that can fix it. im sorry Jim for getting you locked down in that area too.

I hope you're kidding

Madassasin202

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: George IGN: madassassin202
  • Age(if you dont mind saying): 16
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: Have lots of experience with many mods but am new to some in the ultimate pack (i.e Applied Energistics)
  • What do you bring to the table?: I will bring new ideas and creations to the server as well as becoming involved in the servers community
  • Anything else that may make us like you: I also enjoy slapping people with cod fish :)
  • Have you ever been banned and why?: I have not been banned before.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :): I aim not to get hit by cod fish, therefore Thou I shall not break rules

Juniperr

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Juniperr
Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: MC since 1.7 and mods since FTB
What do you bring to the table?: Activity and whatever else I can do
Anything else that may make us like you: I like to share my knowledge and help others
Have you ever been banned and why?: Once for exploiting FTB, there was no rules about it tho but the owner wasn't happy
Proof that you read the rules and this post: Cod fish smells bad

Kitsuhime

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: seanryan106
  • Age(if you don't mind saying): 15
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: Yes
  • What do you bring to the table? A laptop
  • Have you ever been banned and why? Um, i applied to a whitelist for another server a while back, not knowing a had any bans, but apparently i have 2... So, i don't know why
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post: Please hit me with a cod, they're delicious

Sean you have 1 I see for griefing on MCBans, however you not knowing why you have these bans makes me a little suspicious. If you can give me a little more on these said bans I will give you further thought.[DOUBLEPOST=1367123498][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • Name: George IGN: madassassin202
  • Age(if you dont mind saying): 16
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: Have lots of experience with many mods but am new to some in the ultimate pack (i.e Applied Energistics)
  • What do you bring to the table?: I will bring new ideas and creations to the server as well as becoming involved in the servers community
  • Anything else that may make us like you: I also enjoy slapping people with cod fish :)
  • Have you ever been banned and why?: I have not been banned before.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :): I aim not to get hit by cod fish, therefore Thou I shall not break rules

Welcome to the server George! And for AE theres a few of us that are well versed in it so youll learn quick.[DOUBLEPOST=1367123592][/DOUBLEPOST]
Name: Juniperr
Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: MC since 1.7 and mods since FTB
What do you bring to the table?: Activity and whatever else I can do
Anything else that may make us like you: I like to share my knowledge and help others
Have you ever been banned and why?: Once for exploiting FTB, there was no rules about it tho but the owner wasn't happy
Proof that you read the rules and this post: Cod fish smells bad

Juniperr Tell me a little more about this exploit.

darkassassin747

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: ryan - darkassassin747
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: ive played ftb since the ftb launcher came out
  • What do you bring to the table?: i like to help new spawns get started and enjoy playing the game and cookies
  • Anything else that may make us like you.: i havent couse any trubble on any other serer ive bin on and this server looks awsome
  • Have you ever been banned and why: no
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :)

iAMtheBACONATOR

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name- iAMtheBACONATOR
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) 18
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC i've played ftb for about a month
  • What do you bring to the table? Well if anyone one needs some help and I know how to do it / I have the resources i will help them.
  • Have you ever been banned and why? I think I was banned once and that was because my friend went on my minecraft and greifed someone.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :) I always try to make a failsafe/ on off button, I have no idea how to do spawners, I dont use redpower unless I have too, I wont need chunk loaders because I will always be on. :)

Kitsuhime

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: ryan - darkassassin747
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: ive played ftb since the ftb launcher came out
  • What do you bring to the table?: i like to help new spawns get started and enjoy playing the game and cookies
  • Anything else that may make us like you.: i havent couse any trubble on any other serer ive bin on and this server looks awsome
  • Have you ever been banned and why: no
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :)
Welcome to the server Dark, so many assassins today im scared![DOUBLEPOST=1367159113][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • Name- iAMtheBACONATOR
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) 18
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC i've played ftb for about a month
  • What do you bring to the table? Well if anyone one needs some help and I know how to do it / I have the resources i will help them.
  • Have you ever been banned and why? I think I was banned once and that was because my friend went on my minecraft and greifed someone.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :) I always try to make a failsafe/ on off button, I have no idea how to do spawners, I dont use redpower unless I have too, I wont need chunk loaders because I will always be on. :)
Your in if you can tell me you made steps to keep your account yours and only yours.

zackthegr8

Jul 29, 2019
I can vouch for seanryan106, the server that issued the ban to him gave it to him unfairly. Him and I both joined the server for the first time, and within moments the mod kicked me and banned Sean because the thought we "looked like greifers."

Kitsuhime

Jul 29, 2019
I can vouch for seanryan106, the server that issued the ban to him gave it to him unfairly. Him and I both joined the server for the first time, and within moments the mod kicked me and banned Sean because the thought we "looked like greifers."

Ok I went ahead and added him, so Sean welcome~