Whitelist Server JCraft Ultimate FTB dedicated bukkit server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Danking7

Jul 29, 2019
forge mod loader could not connect to this server
the mods and versions listed below could not be found

atomic science 0.3.4
Mekanism generators 5.2.0
Blastcraft 0.9
assembly line 0.2.4
Mekanism 5.2.0
icbm1.0.3
electric expansion 1.3.9
Mekanism tools 5.2.0
basic components 1.2.4
liquid mechanics 0.2.6
mmmpowersuits0.2.0-28
railcraft6.14.0.0

thats the thing that comes up when i try to connect
any other i deas?

ch1pt20

Jul 29, 2019
forge mod loader could not connect to this server
the mods and versions listed below could not be found

atomic science 0.3.4
Mekanism generators 5.2.0
Blastcraft 0.9
assembly line 0.2.4
Mekanism 5.2.0
icbm1.0.3
electric expansion 1.3.9
Mekanism tools 5.2.0
basic components 1.2.4
liquid mechanics 0.2.6
mmmpowersuits0.2.0-28
railcraft6.14.0.0

thats the thing that comes up when i try to connect
any other i deas?
Use the FTB ultimate mod pack

nart

Jul 29, 2019
Name : George
IGN : thegesh
Age(if you dont mind saying) 24
Experience with the mods/vanilla MC : i know my way around most of the mods . I play MC since around the time they added hunger in the beta. i have played tekkit and FTB.
What do you bring to the table? A chair ?! ohh... wait ... i bring help , friendly attitude , fun and the chair ofc.
Anything else that may make us like you. To like me or dislike me u have to get to know me ....
Proof that you read the rules and this post : for the red power relays and stuff - i don't use red power much , for chunk loaders i think 1 will be plenty for me

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
Name : George
IGN : thegesh
Age(if you dont mind saying) 24
Experience with the mods/vanilla MC : i know my way around most of the mods . I play MC since around the time they added hunger in the beta. i have played tekkit and FTB.
What do you bring to the table? A chair ?! ohh... wait ... i bring help , friendly attitude , fun and the chair ofc.
Anything else that may make us like you. To like me or dislike me u have to get to know me ....
Proof that you read the rules and this post : for the red power relays and stuff - i don't use red power much , for chunk loaders i think 1 will be plenty for me
Added, welcome.

incinerat

Jul 29, 2019
there seems to be a problem where the server goes to sleep at night or there are some automated restart that fails jarradw is looking into it i think

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
When no one is online the server will sleep. Try to connect and then wait 30-60 seconds and it should be awake and ready to connect. I just did that and it worked.[DOUBLEPOST=1363657843][/DOUBLEPOST]I have disabled the sleep so we shouldnt have that issue any more.

Jrizzle

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: jrizzle78
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: I've been playing mc for about a year and a half, and mods for a year.
  • What do you bring to the table? I know alot about the mods and can help people if they are having trouble I am also very active in the community's that I'm in.
  • Anything else that may make us like you. I can build very complex things for the server and help people!
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :). If i cause lag I will be hit with a cod fish.

Kitsuhime

Jul 29, 2019
  • The_Kitsuhime
  • A couple years past 30
  • I have been playing mods on single player for quite some time, some of my favorite (This year) are Thaumcraft 3, Applied Energistics, and Xycraft (yes Zycraft, I love glowy blocks!) Only once did I join to another server and that ran the T-t--t argh I cant say it! Lost interest when Forestry was removed. And with good reason too! It caused me to wise up and join the FTB movement.
  • I try to be a helpful player when I can, if someone needs help I am usually laying in wait to pounce and help! Just as my name sugests, I am only a slightly mischievous little fox in spirit but wont do anything wrong. Griefing is not my thing and after seeing the video you had up about that grief protection mod I was very impressed with how that worked and think this will be a good home to build my home on.
  • I make good cookies!
  • Can I cook the codfish first If I ever get slapped with it, not saying that will happen of course~

brujon

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name - Nickname? Brujon. Name? Erick.
  • Age 23
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: Playing with mods since 1.2.5 came out. Started with Tekkit and got the hell out of there once FTB came out.
  • What do you bring to the table? - Well, i try to be creative, find new ways of doing stuff that's not the usual boring stuff, and also i'm a optimizer by nature, i always try to go for the most efficient way of doing something, if i can. I'm a good team player, and hope to find a nice community on this server.
  • Anything else that may make us like you: Eh, not many people dislike me, that's for sure.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :) - Codfish with sauteé potatoes make for a hell of a dish.

incinerat

Jul 29, 2019
it would seem that there is something that is crashing the cleints when they logg in to the server. im guessing jarradw is looking into it as soon as he can

JordanReynolds

Jul 29, 2019
The_Kitsuhime, Added Have Fun.[DOUBLEPOST=1363856762][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • Name - Nickname? Brujon. Name? Erick.
  • Age 23
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: Playing with mods since 1.2.5 came out. Started with Tekkit and got the hell out of there once FTB came out.
  • What do you bring to the table? - Well, i try to be creative, find new ways of doing stuff that's not the usual boring stuff, and also i'm a optimizer by nature, i always try to go for the most efficient way of doing something, if i can. I'm a good team player, and hope to find a nice community on this server.
  • Anything else that may make us like you: Eh, not many people dislike me, that's for sure.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :) - Codfish with sauteé potatoes make for a hell of a dish.

Is Brujon, your username ? ill add that, make sure you get version 1.15.3 of twilight and disable the old one, congratz :p

Erztsuku

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name:liawjunwei1999
  • Age(if you dont mind saying):18
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC:I've just started FTB since I watched Bdoubleo100 and generik's video . They are the B~-Team
  • What do you bring to the table?I can bring help to others!
  • Anything else that may make us like you.I can help by playing part with the server and will be active 4-8hrs .
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :):Have fun and be nice to your neighbors. You really dont want to be hit with the cod fish. It smells really bad
    icon_e_biggrin.gif

JordanReynolds

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name:liawjunwei1999
  • Age(if you dont mind saying):18
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC:I've just started FTB since I watched Bdoubleo100 and generik's video . They are the B~-Team
  • What do you bring to the table?I can bring help to others!
  • Anything else that may make us like you.I can help by playing part with the server and will be active 4-8hrs .
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :):Have fun and be nice to your neighbors. You really dont want to be hit with the cod fish. It smells really bad
    icon_e_biggrin.gif

Added, Welcome! :D make sure to get the 1.15.3 twilight forest version