Whitelist Server JCraft Ultimate FTB dedicated bukkit server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
logo_zps7b351b58.jpg

Welcome to JCraft's Ultimate server!

Do you find yourself looking at traffic and thinking, "Why did I leave my linking book at home?"
Do you look at a mountain and wonder, "How long would it take to mine all that basalt?"
Have you ever had the urge to ender pearl out of bed to get a drink of water because you are too lazy to walk?

Then this is the place for you my fellow minecraft addicts!

We are a group of friends both real life and met through other servers that decided to make our own server. You can find our information below and if you think you would like to join us in our quest to conquer all that is FTB please let us know and post up a application. Stay crafty my friends!

Server Name: Jcraft
Server IP: jcraft.mdn40.creeperhost.net (IP Has changed, please use this now)
Mode: Survival
Modpack: Ultimate( latest version )

Rules:
  • Mystcraft - There will be portals at spawn linking to major areas in the world. You will be allowed to make linking books around the world and to the nether/mining world. No additional worlds will be created unless you have been given access to via donation or other means.
  • Chunkloaders - You will be limited to 5 spot loaders and 1 chunk loader. This is just to keep lag down on the server. If you are not online and do not need your machines running, please turn them off.
  • Redpower - Beware the relay and timer lag. If you use excessive amounts of either of these you will cause the server to lag and we will be forced to hit you with a cod fish.
  • Automation - If you automate anything you must have a off lever and fail safe. By this I mean all RP tubes should have a last resort of a restriction tube to incinerator or other void method.
  • Spawners - We will have a spawner area setup for XP and items. Do not make your own shard spawners, we cannot risk the lag that they create.
  • XYCraft - Do not use the Tanks. We have seen to many corruptions from these and do not want to risk the world.
And the most important rule of all is...
Have fun and be nice to your neighbors. You really dont want to be hit with the cod fish. It smells really bad
icon_e_biggrin.gif

We are a whitelisted server so you must be on the list in order to get on the server. If you wish to apply, please do so here. Please include at least the following.

• Name
  • Age(if you dont mind saying)
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC
  • What do you bring to the table?
  • Anything else that may make us like you.
  • Have you ever been banned and why?
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :)
Make sure you read the rules before applying so that you know what you are applying too. Bring cookies. Jordan ate all the ones we had ;)

Recently we have had to ban a few players. I will post this here so there is no confusion to the rules and my intentions.

The /rules in game read as such:
Thou shalt not grief!
Thou shalt not Steal!
Thou shalt not kill ... unless in a PVP area.

In general, don't be a idiot and play nice with others!

This is a mature server and I expect all on it to behave that way. Do no cause grief for the players on it or you will be removed. If a mod is on in my absence and warns you, they are speaking for me. Do not taunt them or ignore them. This will get you banned. If you cannot act like an adult then you are not welcome on our server.

Update 4-30-13
We will be doing a server recording to put up here to show off what we have built. If you would like to have your area recorded please let me know or record it and send it to me and I will add it in. Make it look good guys :)

BFG9000

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: Daniel (Ingame Name BFG9000D)
  • Age(if you dont mind saying): 15
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC I play Vanilla MC since 1.7 and I play With mods like IC and BC Since 1.8
  • What do you bring to the table? : I am a nice guy and i wont grief or mess anyting up
  • Anything else that may make us like you. : Im brasilian (maybe that will make you hate me D=)
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :): I always make a failproof system and cod fish smells realy bad

Plebbian

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: Salander27
  • Age(if you dont mind saying): 21
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: Pretty experienced I've been playing ftb since beta and played tekkit for several months before that. I feel pretty experienced with most of what ultimate has to offer.
  • What do you bring to the table?: I enjoy educating people who aren't as familiar with the mods as I am and learning new stuff.
  • Anything else that may make us like you: I personally enjoy making my builds as lag free as possible.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post: Have you considered installing rptweaks to solve some of the redpower problems?

Blobstomper

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name blobstomper
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) 24
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC played tekkit when i was new to minecraft. I've played a lot of direwolf20 pack but i am new to ultimate. i also almost always play hardcore,so i don't know a lot of the late game stuff.
  • What do you bring to the table? I am a survivor i never die....ish
  • Anything else that may make us like you. I like cookies
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post i don't get to do whatever i want in mistcraft.

avinash

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name:av1nash
  • Age(if you dont mind saying):18
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC:a lot of experience ,used to watch dw20 since season 2,played mc from alpha stage
  • What do you bring to the table?hmmmm actually looking for a good mature community and found one here
  • Anything else that may make us like you.hmmmm i am a decent guy,always ready to help u :D
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :):we r gived 5 spot loaders n 1 chunk loader,always off my automation switch wen i am off

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name:av1nash
  • Age(if you dont mind saying):18
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC:a lot of experience ,used to watch dw20 since season 2,played mc from alpha stage
  • What do you bring to the table?hmmmm actually looking for a good mature community and found one here
  • Anything else that may make us like you.hmmmm i am a decent guy,always ready to help u :D
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :):we r gived 5 spot loaders n 1 chunk loader,always off my automation switch wen i am off

Added you in, welcome aboard.

ch1pt20

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name Daniel Ingame:ch1pt20
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) 15
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC I have been playing FTB since around christmas and tekkit before that. I have played vanilla for a long time i started around alpha.
  • What do you bring to the table? I bring a very helpful and informative player. I enjoy helping and encouraging other players to do very difficult tasks.
  • Anything else that may make us like you. I am Canadian and i play hockey.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :) You can make worlds VIA donating.

Danking7

Jul 29, 2019
Name Daniel [^^^ odd coincidence ^^^^] In game: minersrevenge7
Age [if you don't mind saying]
experiencing of mods / vanilla : I started playing MC last year ftb and tekkit from Christmas
What do you bring to the table: i am reliable [i've never been banned check if u want] and all u guys seem really mature which is good cos i'm sick of 12 year old admins
Anything that may make us like you: i love bees, copper and mining
Proof that you read the rules and this post :): dont use excessive relay and timers as they cause lag [and being hit in the face with a cod fish]
:):):)

Tomster9278

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name tomster9278
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) 14
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC played mc since late alpha and played these base mods since 1.7.3 (tekkit)
  • What do you bring to the table? helping people and making community projects
  • Anything else that may make us like you. i will happily slap with teh cod fish and i know quite allot about the mods
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :) The Cod fish smells bad

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
I added you guys in, come on and chat with everyone. This weekend will be slower as most of us are out of town. Should be back to full swing by Sunday night.

Miner1337

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name Casey (M) Ign: Miner1337
  • Age:Im glad you dont care about age because i have denied of a lot of servers because of this 1 little number..... im 14
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC I play vanilla in alpha and i have been playing FTB ever sence the mindcrack pack v6
  • What do you bring to the table? Im very active and very community orented.
  • Anything else that may make us like you. Well I have a great personality and I get along with others extremly well
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post. Please don't hit me with the cod they smell :D
  • Also i was wondering the servers specs??

iMineGod

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: James IGN: iMineGod
  • Age(if you dont mind saying): 13
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: Well I used to help some of the dev with coding and so I do know them really well so i can be some help to people that Don't know the mods
  • What do you bring to the table? I bring a ton of help with some of the mods and if i am able to I might record !
  • Anything else that may make us like you: I will help and build big things and will make the community 100% times better :D
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post: cod fish smells + Be cool to neighbours and community :D

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
I will add the new guys when I get to my PC unless amr0 gets to it first.

What version of the ultimate pack are you using? You may need to delete the local copy of it and redownload it.