Java Binary Crash

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
E

escape

Title Java Binary Crash

Launcher Type Curse App

Modpack Direwolf

Modpack version 1.10.2

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file don't have

Details of the issue http://prntscr.com/e4pn0i this is the error I get

Last edited by a moderator:

Quetzi

Jack of All Trades
Retired Staff
Aug 20, 2012
quetzi.tv
I can't even begin to debug the problem as you didn't supply a log. Based on the volume of driver related crashes recently with similar symptoms I'd say it's a good place to start.

Reactions: Ashzification

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
And if it doesn't apply to you, post a log. In our logs folder, find the latest one, put it on pastebin and link it here

E

escape

I am having issue with captcha atm, so sadly i can't make a paste bin so..... i can't post the logs. I am not entirely sure if it's my drivers as I am yet to try it, but is there any way you can help me otherwise? Any threads with similar issues or anything? Minecraft isn't really my game, but it's for my little brother and i'm trying to get it working for him. =\

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
I am having issue with captcha atm, so sadly i can't make a paste bin so..... i can't post the logs. I am not entirely sure if it's my drivers as I am yet to try it, but is there any way you can help me otherwise? Any threads with similar issues or anything? Minecraft isn't really my game, but it's for my little brother and i'm trying to get it working for him. =\

Try the fix that was suggested first as long as you have an Nvidia gfx card. If not, then try FTB paste for your log and link it in your op.

Reactions: Robijnvogel