JaRyCu Plays FTB Presents Direwolf20 for 1.10.2!

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
If your computer/internet can handle it, you can dual stream to Twitch/Youtube, and save it for later consumption on Youtube. That said, the internet is a worldwide thing, so you're likely to get people looking for streams at extremely strange seeming hours. Strange here, normal in Australia for example.

Reactions: JaRyCu

JaRyCu

Sep 29, 2015
South Georgia, USA
If your computer/internet can handle it, you can dual stream to Twitch/Youtube, and save it for later consumption on Youtube. That said, the internet is a worldwide thing, so you're likely to get people looking for streams at extremely strange seeming hours. Strange here, normal in Australia for example.

Like I said, my current living situation isn't conducive to Twitch. I've got really noisy roommates who don't understand people playing games online for others to watch.

Dentvar

Jul 29, 2019
Whats up with this @JaRyCu ?
No going on with this series? You are having lots of different ones running atm but only few people having YT Series with DW20 1.10 out there. And if they have very slowly progressing.

I need inspiration for my own world :)

JaRyCu

Sep 29, 2015
South Georgia, USA
Whats up with this @JaRyCu ?
No going on with this series? You are having lots of different ones running atm but only few people having YT Series with DW20 1.10 out there. And if they have very slowly progressing.

I need inspiration for my own world :)

I've noticed this, too. I do plan on going back to the world, but just not at present. I want to work through Blood Magic because I really liked what I setup and want to see how it plays out. I'm tempted to get back into it sooner than later, too, but I currently am sick as a dog. I recorded an episode of PO2 Kappa last night and about lost my voice doing it.

H

Hurst_Quayzar

If I thought I had the time and equipment, I would attempt one. But for now, my build will reside here on the boards...

H

Hurst_Quayzar

See what you have done to me...
2017-01-05_19.34.43.png

Reactions: JaRyCu