Jampacked Results

Watchful11

Forum Addict
Team Member
Third Party Pack Admin
Nov 6, 2012
After two months of competition, 29 packs submitted, a month of judging, 91 volunteer judges and 168 judging results, we have our winners.

First place: Obscurity by SnowShock35 and JohnnyMobbins (pack code: obscurity)
They win 15,000 curse reward points, worth 750 US dollars and £500 CreeperHost account credit, worth 787 US dollars at the time of posting

Second place: Void World by Storkman101 and SpiritofMC (pack code: storkman)
They win 10,000 curse reward points, worth 500 US dollars and £350 CreeperHost account credit, worth 551 US dollars at the time of posting

Third place: Refuge by dmaster8, CreativeMaster8 and Rocketblaster37 (pack code: refuge)
They win 5,000 curse reward points, worth 250 US dollars and £150 CreeperHost account credit, worth 236 US dollars at the time of posting

We will be contacting the winners to hand out prizes shortly. Additionally, all three packs will be available on the main list in the third party tab of the launcher soon.

Some of the other worthy contestants whose packs are available to play:
Elementary by Loke (ElementaryMyDearWatson)
Sieged by ILLEGAL (si3g3d)
The Entanglement Matrix by electrifeye (entanglematrix)
Jovian by Biochao (jovian)
Atlas-4 by CrusherTechnologies (ATLAS4)
Post Finem by Landstryder (finem)
Atonment by Iskandar (purpledeath)
Galactic Science by Caithleen (THX2MYM)
Void Shadows by BioMasterZap (VoidShadows)
Hello World by Chazwade (helloworld)
Gone World by Kel_Co (GoneWorld)
The Langoliers by rafacost3d (LANGO)

A big thanks to everyone who submitted a pack as well as all the volunteers who helped judge.

See you all next time!

electrifeye

Jul 29, 2019
GG to all the entries, and well done to the three winners!

Well, I had tons of fun making The Entanglement Matrix, and if anyone who played it has any feedback, I'd love to hear it.

Also I'd be interested to know which packs made it forward into the 2nd round?

Watchful11

Forum Addict
Team Member
Third Party Pack Admin
Nov 6, 2012
Entanglement Matrix was about 6th. I don't want to say the rankings much lower than that, it's not worth trying to explain my reasoning on each one.

BioMasterZap

Jul 29, 2019
Entanglement Matrix was about 6th. I don't want to say the rankings much lower than that, it's not worth trying to explain my reasoning on each one.
So is there one that was about 5th? You mentioned 4th and 6th so now I am curious. The main thing I am wondering about my pack is if the unfortunately timed issues with Lycanite's Mobs impacted my scoring at all.