JamPacked II

skunkdonkey

Jul 29, 2019
The error says nothing about corruption in Minecraft. It says that something is wrong with Bibliocraft's Bookcase Master object, the thing the mod uses to define what a bookcase is (and then the other objects inherit that, and just say "I'm made of this wood"). Re-download or update Bibliocraft.
Pardon?
q5Fj4fj.png

Reactions: Kel_Co

Ar13mis

Jul 29, 2019
Yes I do. Thanks for the help but it started working after I reinstalled Thermal Expansion. However, now whenever I load a world, the game crashes with this http://paste.ee/p/zabXx crash log.

It says minecraft is corrupt and there has been some tampering with mc. You need to reinstall mc on MultiMC
Basically u need to recreate the pack on MMC

Thanks a lot man! That worked for me.

agenta07

Jul 29, 2019
I just had a great idea for an apocalypse theme... don't know if I can build a semi decent pack in two months especially since it will be my first

Ar13mis

Jul 29, 2019
Lol. It's my first time as well. "Sometimes the greatest thing to come out of all your hard work isn't what you get for it, but what you become for it." It doesn't matter if you win or not but that you enjoy what you do. If you have a great idea... Go for it!

Ar13mis

Jul 29, 2019
Just curious is there a minimum number of mods needed? Or does it matter as long as the pack has enough content? On that note, is there a certain play time we should shoot for?

Ryanasaurus

Jul 29, 2019
Just curious is there a minimum number of mods needed? Or does it matter as long as the pack has enough content? On that note, is there a certain play time we should shoot for?
I wouldn't think so. But I would recommend that you keep mods to a minimum, for both lag and content purposes.

Reactions: Ar13mis

Ar13mis

Jul 29, 2019
I wouldn't think so. But I would recommend that you keep mods to a minimum, for both lag and content purposes.

Cool I wanted to make sure that I wasn't under the limit. I don't have very many mods, but they get the job done. Thanks Ryanasaurus!

Reactions: Ryanasaurus

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
Apparently, a sign on a wall telling you to make a cake will suffice, so zero mods is possible.

Now, given all the things in vanilla, that can be done with redstone, custom spawner tags, command blocks, etc, zero mods is entirely possible.

Cake, for example, requires milk. If cows are regularly killed by command blocks, then getting that milk might be hard. You might have to go searching in the dungeons of infinite doom, and solve the teleporter puzzle to make it to the dispensing station where redstone verifies that you have solved the puzzles before dispensing a cow spawn egg.

I'll let someone else that knows command blocks and the scoring system far better than I do implement that one.

Reactions: Watchful11

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Apparently, a sign on a wall telling you to make a cake will suffice, so zero mods is possible.

Now, given all the things in vanilla, that can be done with redstone, custom spawner tags, command blocks, etc, zero mods is entirely possible.

Cake, for example, requires milk. If cows are regularly killed by command blocks, then getting that milk might be hard. You might have to go searching in the dungeons of infinite doom, and solve the teleporter puzzle to make it to the dispensing station where redstone verifies that you have solved the puzzles before dispensing a cow spawn egg.

I'll let someone else that knows command blocks and the scoring system far better than I do implement that one.
In Minecraft 1.8 command blocks are a great deal more powerful than in 1.7 though.

Animeniac7

Jul 29, 2019
Assuming I could pull it off, would it be okay for there to be say 2 definitive endings reached based on choices made during game-play?

Last edited: