Jampacked II Submission/Judging

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
My pack was "Apocalyptic Land".
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/plundered-land-2-apocalyptic-lands-jampacked-2.78865/

It is strictly an "also ran". The shipped configs had a serious error.

Technically, you can finish it -- the goal was "Bake a cake". But the challenges were wrong.

Instead of vanilla cake, with chickens being exceptionally rare, something (I don't know what) removed the vanilla cake recipe, leaving only Gany's Chocolate cake, and chickens are actually more common (I tried changing the chicken spawn weight from 4 to 1. It wound up with both a 4 entry AND a 1 entry :).

Chocolate cake requires jungles. Jungle saplings ... I'm not sure if I put any in the stronghold chest. I know that I put lots of obsidian there, so the unexpected challenge is using a nether portal to leave the starting continent and find a jungle.

There were supposed to be three paths to choose from; due to config file errors, the twilight forest is basically disabled (no diamonds), the nether has neither iron nor diamonds, nor flammable gas (but you should be able to find obsidian in nether fortresses ... did I ever double check that in what shipped?), and the stronghold does have the stuff needed to make mystcraft worlds, as well as obsidian for nether portals. But I think the stronghold path is required.

Watchful11

Forum Addict
Team Member
Third Party Pack Admin
Nov 6, 2012
I'm not planning on releasing the direct feedback on each pack.

Watchful11

Forum Addict
Team Member
Third Party Pack Admin
Nov 6, 2012
Not till 1.9 has enough mods to support it. At least a few months, problem more.

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
How about one more "Farewell to 1.7.10" contest? So that people can see the closing final best?

1.7.10 probably has a bigger variety of mod support since 1.4.7