Item ID's Overlapping? Blocks dropping wrong items! RECIPES CRAFTING WRONG THINGS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning3105

Jul 29, 2019
***I'm not using an official FTB pack, I have just added around a hundred mods to FTB magic farm, by merging it with the other FTB 1.5.2 packs***

Hello!
So I have just updated all of my minecraft mods to 1.5.2, and after fixing all of the block ID conflicts, I thought all was well. When I started a new world, I saw some Biomes o' plenty quicksand. Upon breaking it, it didn't drop the item 'quicksand' it dropped around 3-4 big bombs, which I assume are from Flans mod.

I flicked through the NEI recipes and found some very wierd recipes: squeezing apples in a squeezer gives you a mage podium from Ars Magica, and things like that.

I found a village, and broke a lantern holder (from the lanterns mod). the holder dropped as a grappling hook from ropes+.

Upon checking the NEI id map dump files I found nothing really wrong with any of the ID's, and downloading ID resolver didn't do much either.

https://www.sugarsyn...6069_44540��<-- id map dump
I don't really know what to do... Any help much appreciated!

EDIT: After looking at the config files, the Item ID's AREN'T ACTUALLY CONFLICTING! THEY'RE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT!

EDIT 2: After looking through the 172 pages of NEI, I discovered that a lot of the reipes were messed up. In particular, Jam (I assume from one of Pam's mods) was created by smelting leather, and used to create some machinery from another mod!

Lightning3105

Jul 29, 2019
Did you change any of the item id's as well? If you did you will need to change them back. Only change the block id's.

I only changed the block ID's that conflicted. It didn't say that any items conflicted so I didn't change any.

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
I only changed the block ID's that conflicted. It didn't say that any items conflicted so I didn't change any.

Well I would say that you have done something wrong. I would check and redo what you have done. There maybe problems with the mods that you are trying to use not playing nice with other mods.

Bickers

Jul 29, 2019
just remember unlike block id conflict item id conflict will cause no errors for the most part

Lightning3105

Jul 29, 2019
just remember unlike block id conflict item id conflict will cause no errors for the most part

Ahhhhh.... That would explain it (I did have my suspicions). I've decided to remake my pack, but being carful and checking a random amount of recipes to check that they're OK :)

Status
Not open for further replies.