Is there anyway to break into a personal safe?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Memorian

Jul 29, 2019
I think the quarry robot can desotry bedrock if placed correctly, i remember someone using quarries to get on top of the nether

Reactions: electroscape

Watchful11

Forum Addict
Team Member
Third Party Pack Admin
Nov 6, 2012
It's actually a great place to build, nice and flat.

TheLoneWolfling

Jul 29, 2019
I think the quarry robot can desotry bedrock if placed correctly, i remember someone using quarries to get on top of the nether
You can actually get to the top of the nether with only vanilla mechanics - spam ender pearls straight up when you're at the bedrock ceiling. Just use a teleporter or linking book thereafter.

jnads

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, right now be careful with the OmniWrench (assuming Mindcrack)

It will remove safes without regard to what's in it. Everything will be deleted. I think it's fixed in a newer version.

But yeah, all the old exploits for deleting personal safes have been fixed. I don't think any of them ever dumped the inventory, they only deleted them.

But yeah, if you can't OmniWrench, the next best thing is build more Personal Safes and block their safe from opening. Do all 4 sides.

After that, Wrath-Ignite their house and watch'em squirm.

Reactions: Confidential1207

Memorian

Jul 29, 2019
The evil thing to do would be deleting the safe, then place a new safe you control in the location and lock that inside a cube of safes and letting the new old owner figure out how to get his items back... ofcause you could then ignite the house while they are working on that problem

1stNeonStar

Jul 29, 2019
Or it used to Not sure if it still does. But it helped me geting solar panals for a hour or two :p I had to give them back but it helped greatly.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
Omniwrench used to crash servers when you used one on it :p on another note, surrounding it with warded glass/stone is a bitch.

Heliomance

Jul 29, 2019
If you have Twilight Forest, go catch yourself a Naga and see if that can break it. It can break bedrock, so it might be able to.

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
It's a Personal Safe. It's supposed to be "personal", and "safe". Using exploits to break into it is griefing. Unless the server conventions allow exploits. I like the idea of surrounding it in empty safes though! He should have wrapped it in Warded Glass.

R

RomCorruption

What? Do trees Not Work AnyMore Or Something? Usually you Place A Sapling Under The Safe Grow It With Bone Meal And it Grows Through The Safe! Break Down the Tree And Your IN! Or Maybe That Doesnt Work Anymore As Said Earlier...

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
What? Do trees Not Work AnyMore Or Something? Usually you Place A Sapling Under The Safe Grow It With Bone Meal And it Grows Through The Safe! Break Down the Tree And Your IN! Or Maybe That Doesnt Work Anymore As Said Earlier...
I'm not convinced anything in this thread is still relevant. A million mods have come and gone since this inquiry was posted (3.5 years ago).