Is there anyway to break into a personal safe?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

343N

Jul 29, 2019
I'm playing an anarchy server, and my enemies base has personal safes, I'm sick of this, it ruins anarchy and there's no way to disable it in the IC2 config. But, is there any item that can break a personal safe open? I'm sick of people keeping their stuff unobtainable in safes.

Poppycocks

Jul 29, 2019
Pump stuff out with a wooden pipe.

booby trap their bases with nukes under player detectors, suround the bed with reinforced stone and a permadeath trap.

Poppycocks

Jul 29, 2019
turtle can work i don't try but i think will be working great ..
Nope, turtles don't work ether. Neither suck, dig, nor attack, with a miner nor engineering turtle.

I should test this sometime, but just pick it up with frames and leave it somewhere .... inconvenient.

or use MFFS to swipe his/her stuff when s/he next opens it.​
Frames don't move it either. Same for the portal gun.

Zelfana

Jul 29, 2019
Surround it with personal safes of your own. Sure, you don't get their stuff, but they can't take it back either.
Too bad you have to use 6 personal safes to do that but they're pretty cheap in normal IC2. A bit too cheap for my tastes actually even if I dislike GT.

Abdiel

Jul 29, 2019
I guess it's coded similarly to bedrock, i.e. not affected by anything in the world. Trapping it might be the only option.

Zelfana

Jul 29, 2019
The omniwrench doesn't work correctly with IC2 so it's basically an exploit if it removes other peoples' safes.

Watchful11

Forum Addict
Team Member
Third Party Pack Admin
Nov 6, 2012
The omniwrench doesn't work correctly with IC2 so it's basically an exploit if it removes other peoples' safes.
Yep, exactly. And I'm sure it will be fixed soon, but its there for now.