Is there a /command in ssp to re-generate a chunk?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Zaik

Jul 29, 2019
So, I tried to stack 29 farms on top of each other with a space in-between only to find out I did stuff in the wrong order and now I have 29 ugly worthless layers of dirt in a hole that will take me entirely too long to fix. Is there some way I can just erase the whole damned thing, or do I just need to hide it?

Watchful11

Forum Addict
Team Member
Third Party Pack Admin
Nov 6, 2012
Legitly, you could use a filler, heck, you could use a quarry, and just mine it out. If you really want to delete the chunk, mcedit should do it for you. Just be careful, if you make any changes outside the chunk you are deleting, saving them will result in deleting everything mod related in the saved area. (well, it doesnt actually delete it, piston redwoods anyone?)

Zaik

Jul 29, 2019
Legitly, you could use a filler, heck, you could use a quarry, and just mine it out. If you really want to delete the chunk, mcedit should do it for you. Just be careful, if you make any changes outside the chunk you are deleting, saving them will result in deleting everything mod related in the saved area. (well, it doesnt actually delete it, piston redwoods anyone?)

Not sure why I didn't think of a quarry, that'd be really easy.