Is there a changelog?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Kaybie

Jul 29, 2019
Hi.

Can we get a changelog with the version of mods and what was changed every time a update is available?

Lathanael

Jul 29, 2019
The Mod Pack is currently in development but there will be a changelog like the one for the launcher ;)

The last update just removed extra bees and updated portalgun.

Kaybie

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for clarifying that :)

I think it's rather important to have a chronological changelog for the history. Also, you could use the news or announcement forum for changelogs.

elmarko98

Jul 29, 2019
Don't worry I'm sure there will be :) The modpack devs are working really hard and I think they're just focusing on getting the modpack fully released. After that then you'll probably see a changelog :)

Lathanael

Jul 29, 2019
Nope we already have a changelog now. simplifies things as we can track issues to specific times/updates.
It is just that the last mod packs were made by Tahg and Slow. While they are certainly smart people i also think that they have MUCH work to do besides the mod pack and could not iron it out in a perfect manner. And things like a changelog are the first parts which are tossed away if you do not have time.