Is FTB promoting Maoism?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
So I started a new world today. Already I have a large scale farm and a backyard smeltery.

It's like something out of the red book...

Reactions: whatkom

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
Actually no, reading that wiki makes it seem like the opposite.
You'd have an empty farm and just a smeltery and you'd starve if it was Maoist.

Also WOW that man was an absolute fuck tard. Never attribute to malace which can be explained by stupidity.
In this case it was both.
No wonder yanks are so against communists. Fucktards like Mao pissed in the well. That man was criminally moronic. I suppose communism is to susceptible to human inadequacy to work.
As people keep saying, it works on paper. You'd need a huge stockpile of resource and a leader who can respect intelegence. Mao could have improved China but he was too stupid to keep advisors who knew what they where talking about.
"Hey guys!.. Great idea here! Stop making food and make steel! Nothing can possibly go wrong."

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
I never had any insight on this period of Chinese history. Good grief that guy f'd Chinas a by politicking his dumb ass In to power whilst screwing every one over that could bail his ass out.

It pisses me off when a leader ignores experts. It's even worse when leaders get them killed and dissuade others from giving any advice.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

K

Kairi091

If you go carrying around pictures of Chairman Mao, you ain't gonna make it with anyone anyhow.