Is Feed The Beast Falling Behind?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
actually you are wrong there isn't one on the site because it was a alpha/beta release of the mod once it became a beta/full release they took it down, it is from what I understand still in the direwolf mod pack for 1.4.7, but it is in the minecraft folder not the mods folder. if it is not though here it is I still have a spare copy

Edit: I'm not trying to be a prick just pointing it out also the file here gives the 1.4.7 version plus the config :p just open up the zip

Hmmm... Even so, the mod doesn't have much point without Manyullyn.

Vauthil

Jul 29, 2019
I have appended a note to K4b6's post. While I am sure that K4b6 is not daft enough to post malware on a public forum, the attached file is not scanned, vetted, endorsed, condoned or otherwise supported here. mDiyo's license allows for free-for-all distribution and so it is not a violation of his license to repost his mod, but I personally caution all users to strive to obtain mods from official resources. Download at your own risk and liability.

K4b6

Jul 29, 2019
I have appended a note to K4b6's post. While I am sure that K4b6 is not daft enough to post malware on a public forum, the attached file is not scanned, vetted, endorsed, condoned or otherwise supported here. mDiyo's license allows for free-for-all distribution and so it is not a violation of his license to repost his mod, but I personally caution all users to strive to obtain mods from official resources. Download at your own risk and liability.

That's fine I would rather people be safe then sorry with attachments like those, I did state it should be in the old direwolf folder so if they want to get it from the launcher they can. :p

Hmmm... Even so, the mod doesn't have much point without Manyullyn.
True but it is still fun to play with in 1.4.7 and my friends and I added a mod so we can craft the tool pieces and sold it(Cobalt, Ardite, Manyullyn at a store. if you go beyond the box of the mod you could get Manyullyn xD not the best way to do it though

Now lets fix this derailment on the forum train and get back on topic shall we people :p

Reactions: SatanicSanta

Daemonblue

Jul 29, 2019
I personally think that the biggest issue some people have with it taking so long to get to 1.6.2 (speaking of, aren't they releasing a 1.6.3?) has more to do with the new fluid system in Forge written my KingLemming. I personally believe that single addition alone is worth the update to 1.6 once enough mods get updated. As for 1.7, we'd have to see what all gets added into vanilla and forge, but it looks like vanilla is taking some hints from biome mods.

luacs1998

Jul 29, 2019
I personally think that the biggest issue some people have with it taking so long to get to 1.6.2 (speaking of, aren't they releasing a 1.6.3?) has more to do with the new fluid system in Forge written my KingLemming. I personally believe that single addition alone is worth the update to 1.6 once enough mods get updated. As for 1.7, we'd have to see what all gets added into vanilla and forge, but it looks like vanilla is taking some hints from biome mods.

From what I hear blockIDs are going to be removed in a sense.

Bubbleo

Jul 29, 2019
My thoughts are that feed the beast doesn't update slowly.
My other thoughts are that people who think it updates slowly have no comprehension of what is involved in updating a modpack---perhaps more importantly the 100+ mods that make up the pack---between major releases of minecraft.

People need to adjust their expectations to be more inline with what is realistically possible.

My thoughts are you shouldn't assume as it makes a ass out you.. I have no comprehension is that your assumption is it????? Not once have I mentioned that I am not aware of what is involved in updating a modpack. Have you actually got anything constructive to point out or are you simply trying to boost your own ego at the expense of others?

Smiletactician

Jul 29, 2019

http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/1.7

take a peek.