Iron farms in FTB Infinity?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Inaeo

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, once you got trough several time. The thaumcraft research minigame is faster to just do it then to alt tab to look for an answer. And if you do it right, you can make it better then the research helper I found on the net.

Speaking of thaumcraft, I might sound like an old disk but a botania orechid + alchemy.
The orchedid produce ore, the alchemy allow you to transform any metal into any other (except gold which is a pain to mass produc).

My last heavy dose of TC, I had two dedicated mana bean farms being tended by golems. One was Lucrum, and the other, larger, farm was Metallum. Since they were chunkloaded on a server and being auto distilled, I had all the iron and gold I wanted.

Iluvalar

Jul 29, 2019
My last heavy dose of TC, I had two dedicated mana bean farms being tended by golems. One was Lucrum, and the other, larger, farm was Metallum. Since they were chunkloaded on a server and being auto distilled, I had all the iron and gold I wanted.
Well... If we start using this logic that time is not a matter a cobble gen, a 8 recyclers and a survivalist engine is all you need.

Reactions: Type1Ninja

Inaeo

Jul 29, 2019
Well... If we start using this logic that time is not a matter a cobble gen, a 8 recyclers and a survivalist engine is all you need.

Not saying its optimal for everyone, just that it can be done.

Infinity has my oreberry farm keeping me stocked with less work.