Iridium Ore Unleash?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Stigma311

Jul 29, 2019
is there any Iridium Ore in the unleash pack . been looking for some but seem not to be any or very hard to find. if not what will be the best way to make some

Trippyskittles

Jul 29, 2019
Iridium ore only naturally spawns in the world with Gregtech installed and even then it is very rare and hard to find. To actually make some iridium in the Unleashed pack you will need to make an Ic2 machine called a mass fabricator. I don't know how much you know about Ic2 but you will need to give the mass fabricator a lot of eu and scrap/ scrap boxes will speed it up and reduce the overall energy cost. What it actually produces is called UU matter and you use that in an I shape to craft an iridium ore. Sorry if thats more than you wanted to know :D

Reactions: PierceSG

twisto51

Jul 29, 2019
I saw iridium nether ore in NEI, is that also only showing up in the world if GT is installed? I make all my iridium from uu-matter but it would be cool to find a block of iridium nether ore. Especially if I could slice it into covers and make a juicy trap for somebody.

mushroom taco

Jul 29, 2019
I saw iridium nether ore in NEI, is that also only showing up in the world if GT is installed? I make all my iridium from uu-matter but it would be cool to find a block of iridium nether ore. Especially if I could slice it into covers and make a juicy trap for somebody.
It only generates if you have a mod that uses oreIridium. So yes.