Introducing the Erebus

Do you like where this is going?

• I do, indeed.

Votes: 29 85.3%
  • I can't be bothered with it.

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • No, I dislike it (please tell me why).

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Erebus? What's that? Is it edible?

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
I was looking at the post again
Saw the dirt spiderAnd thought this
image.jpg

I will download this. Soon

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
I do need to try this mod out. As I've said previously, your models are great because they genuinely creep me out. Arachnophobia is real.
I woke up last night and saw a spider in the restroom
Screamed like a little girl (or like GassyMexican, take your pick) and ran away.

Reactions: Staxed

epidemia78

Jul 29, 2019
Ive added this and a few other mods to my 1.6.4 pack. Looking forward to trying something different.

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Really man? This looks like such a cool mod and you are restricting who can use it? Why change the policies later when you could just do it now? I understand it is in beta and you probably don't want people to report bugs/issues, but if you allow more public packs to use it without permission you will get more exposure. This way you will have more people able to report bugs, instead of a limited group. Also may I suggest looking at the Minecraft EULA: https://account.mojang.com/documents/minecraft_eula. Check under the section "One Major Rule":
  • let other people get access to anything we‘ve made in a way that is unfair or unreasonable.
By limiting which public packs can use it, you are technically violating their EULA.

Good work on the mod and best of luck, it looks really interesting.

Regards,
MomoNasty
This is so incorrect it's not even funny. Haven't we already had MULTIPLE threads about this?
*trajing murmurs "freakin' people not reading"
Oh, and this mod is wonderful.

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
This is so incorrect it's not even funny. Haven't we already had MULTIPLE threads about this?
*trajing murmurs "freakin' people not reading"
Oh, and this mod is wonderful.

That post was from January 3rd trajing. Little late to respond to it. ;)

Reactions: SynfulChaot

epidemia78

Jul 29, 2019
My plan (dont hold me to it) is to declare war on the bugs, build an Erebus fort with ICBM turrets mounted on the walls constantly firing, where I manufacture missiles to obliterate the filthy vermin from existence.

Reactions: Padfoote

KillerRamer

Jul 29, 2019
I played with it a bit yesterday, and I had allot of fun seeing all the new things.. I know you're holding some stuff off for the next update in 1.7 but I do hope the bee'se are expanded upon.. I went on a journey to find them buzzing about and they looked sooo good.. Also will there be ways to keep fly's from pestering you?

Dylan4ever

Jul 29, 2019
I played with it a bit yesterday, and I had allot of fun seeing all the new things.. I know you're holding some stuff off for the next update in 1.7 but I do hope the bee'se are expanded upon.. I went on a journey to find them buzzing about and they looked sooo good.. Also will there be ways to keep fly's from pestering you?

Bees will get a massive expansion in the future, turning them into farming beasts (they can collect nectar, and eventually they'll be able to wear straw hats and farm crops and such... Autofarming done in a fun way!).

If you don't want them pestering you, perhaps you shouldn't look so fly.

Reactions: Padfoote

L0NExW0LF

Jul 29, 2019
Just played around with the newest version, I love the idea of taming some of insects. Something you might want to think about is having Venus fly traps spawn around the dimension (I got the idea while I was fighting Deku Babas in Ocarina of Time 3D). It would be cool if they were a stationary mob where while they couldn't move they would be able to track the player.

Last edited: