Introducing Sphax Unleashed 128X texturepack

Discussion in 'Texture packs' started by 0mega420, Jul 28, 2013.

1. 0mega420

0mega420 New Member

Ok so i know alot of people are dying to get there hands on this, so ill make this quick and edit and change file hosts and update this thread as i go. i spent the last 12 hours putting this together, note i am not the artist just the guy who threw this together. some texture packs are still a WIP and some are still in 1.4.7 and needs converting. also this modpack is new and there are still textures missing on them mods too. BUT for the most part this is about 80% finished. anyway on to the file..........

(No ad.fly links without permission. Also, please link and cite Sphax distribution and how you're in compliance with it. --Vauthil) ok ill get right on that

Here are some Photos i gathered real fast ill get better later, and I cant figure how to do that spoiler thing to keep the post short sorry.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here is a list of Mods i could find the texture packs for and will update with credits in a short while

Advanced Power Management
    Advanced SolarPanels
    Applied Energistics
    Biblio Craft
    Binnies Mods
    Biomes-O-Plenty
    BuildCraft
    Charge Pads
    Chicken Chunks
    Compact Solars
    ComputerCraft
    DartCraft
    Ender Storage
    Equivalent Exchange3
    Factorization
    Forestry
    GateCopy
    GraviSuiteGravityGun
    IndustrialCraft2
    IronChest
    MagicBees
    Mine Factory Reloaded
    Misc Peripherals
    Modular PowerSuits
    Mystcraft
    Natura
    NEIAddons
    NEIPlugins
    NetherOre
    Nuclear Control
    Omni Tools
    OpenCCSensors
    Plugins For Forestry
    PortalGun
    RailCraft
    SoulShards
    ThaumCraft
    ThaumicTinkerer
    ThermalExpansion
    TinkersConstruct
    TwilightForest
    Xenos Reliquary

Note this Texture pack is still getting updated, but only as the creators of each modpack updates.

2. matagin

matagin New Member

Awesome! Thank you! I am trying it out now.

3. RedBoss

RedBoss New Member

4. Vauthil

Vauthil New Member

1) Ad.fly and other monetized links are a no-no without clearance. Rule #9 of the forums.
    2) As noted, please also include information on your compliance with Sphax's distribution policy.

5. Thraxx

Thraxx New Member

Where is the download?

6. 0mega420

0mega420 New Member

its on hold so i can "please link and cite Sphax distribution and how you're in compliance with it." and sphax admins still need to review the thing now....

7. reddvilzz

reddvilzz New Member

Can you make the 32x and 64x version? My laptop can't handle the 128x :(

And i really want to use the updated sphax. Since in the original thread the 1.5.2 aren't that updated

8. luxury

luxury New Member

Hey red it is possible to downgrade the textures yourself it just might take a few hours, I've done it with another pack but my isp gives me TERRIBLE upload speeds sorry. So if you want to try it for yourself I'd recommend The gimp 2.0 a free image editing software and very powerful.

9. reddvilzz

reddvilzz New Member

Well i don't have that time. Because right now i am working and i finish work at 7pm. Which give me less time to actually downgrade everything down

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk 4 Beta

10. 0mega420

0mega420 New Member

yeah sorry guys i havent had to time to go though this texture pack and legalize it, or what ever. when i created it i did 1 little thing wrong and it made sphax kind of mad so he wont approve, also im working on getting it 64x64 as well so more people can use it. when all is ready i will update my OP

11. xSINZx

xSINZx New Member

<-Is another Sphax Fan! Been doing the same even to the point where I am Starting to Cut/Paste files from Thaumcraft into a texture file from the ss_world.png
    Dartcraft another on hold waiting for people to Do textures. Problem is the Texture Guys/Gals cant keep up with the changes. Then we all sit around waiting for very busy people to do the Texture Packs.
    Copyright this copy right that.....
    If you post a link to each mod with textures to the BDCraft website you should be good....
    I Dl'ed everthing I could from this one... Some not 1.5.2 compatible
    http://bdcraft.net/forum/all-sphax-addon-project-textures
    Then started downloading WIP's. Stay away from the 64x FTB pack its buggy as.

12. luxury

luxury New Member

Would the texture pack work if all the mod textures were just dragged and dropped into the base sphax texture pack, assuming all the sprites are of the same resolution or would that totally shit itself when using it in FTB?

13. Sheeep

Sheeep New Member

Niceeee <3

14. Austin311

Austin311 New Member

So uhm.... Any word? Because I'm tired of playing the new FTB with the default Minecraft TP. It's so dull....

15. 0mega420

0mega420 New Member

yeah just head over to sphax there is a 64 and 128 out

16. Austin311

Austin311 New Member

Awesome, Thank you. :D

17. phantek

phantek New Member

can i have the textyute pack link

18. Johnny_Acks

Johnny_Acks New Member

19. Yosomith