Introducing Sphax Unleashed 128X texturepack

0mega420

Jul 29, 2019
Ok so i know alot of people are dying to get there hands on this, so ill make this quick and edit and change file hosts and update this thread as i go. i spent the last 12 hours putting this together, note i am not the artist just the guy who threw this together. some texture packs are still a WIP and some are still in 1.4.7 and needs converting. also this modpack is new and there are still textures missing on them mods too. BUT for the most part this is about 80% finished. anyway on to the file..........

(No ad.fly links without permission. Also, please link and cite Sphax distribution and how you're in compliance with it. --Vauthil) ok ill get right on that

Here are some Photos i gathered real fast ill get better later, and I cant figure how to do that spoiler thing to keep the post short sorry.

1957154.jpg

1957155.jpg

1957166.jpg

1957184.jpg

Here is a list of Mods i could find the texture packs for and will update with credits in a short while

Advanced Power Management
Advanced SolarPanels
Applied Energistics
Biblio Craft
Binnies Mods
Biomes-O-Plenty
BuildCraft
Charge Pads
Chicken Chunks
Compact Solars
ComputerCraft
DartCraft
Ender Storage
Equivalent Exchange3
Factorization
Forestry
GateCopy
GraviSuiteGravityGun
IndustrialCraft2
IronChest
MagicBees
Mine Factory Reloaded
Misc Peripherals
Modular PowerSuits
Mystcraft
Natura
NEIAddons
NEIPlugins
NetherOre
Nuclear Control
Omni Tools
OpenCCSensors
Plugins For Forestry
PortalGun
RailCraft
SoulShards
ThaumCraft
ThaumicTinkerer
ThermalExpansion
TinkersConstruct
TwilightForest
Xenos Reliquary

Note this Texture pack is still getting updated, but only as the creators of each modpack updates.

Vauthil

Jul 29, 2019
1) Ad.fly and other monetized links are a no-no without clearance. Rule #9 of the forums.
2) As noted, please also include information on your compliance with Sphax's distribution policy.

0mega420

Jul 29, 2019
its on hold so i can "please link and cite Sphax distribution and how you're in compliance with it." and sphax admins still need to review the thing now....

reddvilzz

Jul 29, 2019
Can you make the 32x and 64x version? My laptop can't handle the 128x :(

And i really want to use the updated sphax. Since in the original thread the 1.5.2 aren't that updated

luxury

Jul 29, 2019
Hey red it is possible to downgrade the textures yourself it just might take a few hours, I've done it with another pack but my isp gives me TERRIBLE upload speeds sorry. So if you want to try it for yourself I'd recommend The gimp 2.0 a free image editing software and very powerful.

reddvilzz

Jul 29, 2019
Hey red it is possible to downgrade the textures yourself it just might take a few hours, I've done it with another pack but my isp gives me TERRIBLE upload speeds sorry. So if you want to try it for yourself I'd recommend The gimp 2.0 a free image editing software and very powerful.

Well i don't have that time. Because right now i am working and i finish work at 7pm. Which give me less time to actually downgrade everything down

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk 4 Beta

0mega420

Jul 29, 2019
yeah sorry guys i havent had to time to go though this texture pack and legalize it, or what ever. when i created it i did 1 little thing wrong and it made sphax kind of mad so he wont approve, also im working on getting it 64x64 as well so more people can use it. when all is ready i will update my OP

xSINZx

Jul 29, 2019
<-Is another Sphax Fan! Been doing the same even to the point where I am Starting to Cut/Paste files from Thaumcraft into a texture file from the ss_world.png
Dartcraft another on hold waiting for people to Do textures. Problem is the Texture Guys/Gals cant keep up with the changes. Then we all sit around waiting for very busy people to do the Texture Packs.
Copyright this copy right that.....
If you post a link to each mod with textures to the BDCraft website you should be good....
I Dl'ed everthing I could from this one... Some not 1.5.2 compatible
http://bdcraft.net/forum/all-sphax-addon-project-textures
Then started downloading WIP's. Stay away from the 64x FTB pack its buggy as.

luxury

Jul 29, 2019
Would the texture pack work if all the mod textures were just dragged and dropped into the base sphax texture pack, assuming all the sprites are of the same resolution or would that totally shit itself when using it in FTB?

Austin311

Jul 29, 2019
So uhm.... Any word? Because I'm tired of playing the new FTB with the default Minecraft TP. It's so dull....