[introderption] Foxkittfyre/Eeveefyre32x

Eeveefyre32x

Jul 29, 2019
Hello there!

well.. let me just start off by saying this isnt my first time on any forum (i spend alot of time on Enjin Forums) and i happen to be more of a derp when it comes to computer stuff (i am (somehow) able to run updated games on a windows XP 32 bit (Or x86 for Those people) and only like 2 ram... maybe 4, idk my brother built this computer)

Some common questions i get asked.

Are you a guy?: Yes, trust me, name is very deceiving with this one... and i have missed quite ample of opportunities because of it..

What common role do you play in most MMOs?: Honestly, i play as the darker of the sides (Rift: Defiance, even though my strongest character is an Mathosian mage)

What other games do you commonly play?: Runescape, Rift, Terraria, GTA games (GTA V has out done it with the character switching) And Halo 4. (Incase you're wondering, Xbox gamer tag is Foxkittfyre)

What Minecraft servers do you normally play on: the only MC servers i pay attention to are the Brierie servers and Obsidiancraft.

in common MMO's, are you more support or tank?: Im more of a Tank, mainly because of the higher damage output and the lower reliance on other players, though, usually in large PVP games, im support.

You wanna play league with me?: no, im terrible at it, and im not afraid to say it. the only character i played as and was actually good was sonia (or whatever her name was)

Do you watch (insert famous Youtuber name): Mostly, i spend time watching Pewdiepie and CaptainSparkles (before you get on me about it, yes, i have tried youtube, and no, it is not as easy as anyone thinks, if you can get to Pewdiepie and CaptainSparkles level, you deserved to be paid)

With that... i shall give you this...

cat-wallpaper-2.jpg