Installed Mo'Creatures now this?????

BaltimoreRavens

Jul 29, 2019
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Don't be sad, have a hug! <3

Time: 5/5/13 10:38 AM
Description: Failed to start game

java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.xcompwiz.mystcraft.item.Page.setSymbol(Page.java:43)
at com.xcompwiz.mystcraft.item.Page.createPage(Page.java:89)
at com.xcompwiz.mystcraft.Mystcraft.createCreativeNotebook(Mystcraft.java:267)
at com.xcompwiz.mystcraft.Mystcraft.modsLoaded(Mystcraft.java:319)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:487)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:153)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:86)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:679)
at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:207)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:458)
at asq.a(SourceFile:56)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:746)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680)

That is the crash report..... please help :D want to start playing with Mo'Creatures soon lol.

EDIT: Full Crash Log. http://pastebin.com/n4TW1CsH

Yuka

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure about the crashlog, but did you by any chance have many Mystcraft ages created before installing it?

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
Is that the entire crash log? Seems to be missing something.

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
That'd likely be your issue then. I'd suggest just jumping on the 1.4.7 version that was made for it. I use that one without problem. Don't forget to install the other needed mods though.

BaltimoreRavens

Jul 29, 2019
okay got it fixed problem is when i try to have Mo'Creatures running with mystcraft i get that crash log. anyone able to help out i really want to play with both these mods!!!

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure about this since the guide I looked at for installing it is for 1.5.1, but the mod GUI Api is in your coremods folder right?

From the log it appears to be in the mods folder.
GuiAPI [GuiAPI] (GuiAPI-0.15.2-1.4.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

Its missing the (coremods) part that would indicate it is. For example PowerCrystalsCore is in the Coremods folder.
PowerCrystalsCore [PowerCrystals Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

BaltimoreRavens

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure about this since the guide I looked at for installing it is for 1.5.1, but the mod GUI Api is in your coremods folder right?

GuiAPI [GuiAPI] (GuiAPI-0.15.2-1.4.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

Its missing the (coremods) part that would indicate it is. For example PowerCrystalsCore is in the Coremods folder.
PowerCrystalsCore [PowerCrystals Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

just checked it is definitely in the coremods folder.

BaltimoreRavens

Jul 29, 2019

thanks for helping but i found the problem looked in the mystcraft config and one block id matched one in mo'creatures and that stuffed it all up... lol

altername

Jul 29, 2019
so how did you fix this?
sorry, I had not fully researched block id conflicts prior to asking this. Here is what I did to get this working with tekkit lite 1.4.7:

Firstly, Make sure you have the following mods for tekkit lite 1.4.7 and put them in their respective directories

folder < mod name
mods < CustomMobSpawner 1.11.zip
mods < DrZharks MoCreatures Mod v4.6.0.zip
coremods < GuiAPI-0.15.2-1.4.6.jar

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...ith-new-ogres-more-wyverns-crabs-and-roaches/
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/612536-151-guiapi-an-advanced-gui-toolkit/
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1080677-151-custom-mob-spawner/

(run minecraft here to generate the configs, it will crash but create the configs)

change the custom-id-settings section in MoCProperties.cfg to look like this:
####################
# custom-id-settings
####################

custom-id-settings {
I:DirtBlockID=197
I:GrassBlockID=198
I:ItemID=8772
I:LeafBlockID=700
I:LogBlockID=701
I:planksBlockID=703
I:StoneBlockID=199
I:TallGrassBlockID=702
I:WyvernLairBiomeID=207
I:WyvernLairDimensionID=-17
}

YMMV on which to fix, but this worked for me.

BaltimoreRavens

Jul 29, 2019
sorry, I had not fully researched block id conflicts prior to asking this. Here is what I did to get this working with tekkit lite 1.4.7:

Firstly, Make sure you have the following mods for tekkit lite 1.4.7 and put them in their respective directories

folder < mod name
mods < CustomMobSpawner 1.11.zip
mods < DrZharks MoCreatures Mod v4.6.0.zip
coremods < GuiAPI-0.15.2-1.4.6.jar

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...ith-new-ogres-more-wyverns-crabs-and-roaches/
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/612536-151-guiapi-an-advanced-gui-toolkit/
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1080677-151-custom-mob-spawner/

(run minecraft here to generate the configs, it will crash but create the configs)

change the custom-id-settings section in MoCProperties.cfg to look like this:
####################
# custom-id-settings
####################

custom-id-settings {
I:DirtBlockID=197
I:GrassBlockID=198
I:ItemID=8772
I:LeafBlockID=700
I:LogBlockID=701
I:planksBlockID=703
I:StoneBlockID=199
I:TallGrassBlockID=702
I:WyvernLairBiomeID=207
I:WyvernLairDimensionID=-17
}

YMMV on which to fix, but this worked for me.
:D exactly had to patch up a few of these id conflicts that were not directly affecting the MC startup when i had this problem. thanks for helping others with this.