Ingeous Extruder > JABBA Barrel

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Tyrindor

Jul 29, 2019
I had my Igneous Extruder making cobble and putting it into a Jabba Barrel. Now it doesn't, no matter what I try. Put a chest in the barrels place, works fine, put even an empty barrel there, and nothing.

Tried breaking the block multiple times. What gives? Any idea why it's not working now?

Last edited:

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
What side of the barrel are you trying to input from? I can't remember if JABBA cared about that

Tyrindor

Jul 29, 2019
Nah, not that...

However, I just realized everything related to barrels on my server is now messed up. Nothing will insert into barrels (enderIO, TE machines, itemducts, etc). All my automation has halted suddenly. I tried restarting the server and it did not fix it.

Running FTB Infinity 2.1.2 Expert. I've never experienced anything like this... I literally just setup a mass fab to dupe iridium so I could finally get into AE on expert... then all a sudden cobble stop being generated for the recycler, after 40 minutes of trying to wrap my head around it, I noticed all my other farms were at a halt too.

Jabba barrels are completely broken on my world now...

Last edited:

Tyrindor

Jul 29, 2019
I rolled my server back in 30 minute increments, the barrels work if I roll the server back about 2 hours. It's a backup right before I drop down the mass fab and replicator. The only thing I did in those 2 hours was craft and place down the Mass Fab/Replicator/Pattern Storage/Scanner machines which was a very long and tedious process on expert mode.

I suspect there is a bug related to these machines and Jabba. I tried breaking the ones in the most recent world save but no luck at fixing it.

Last edited:

Tyrindor

Jul 29, 2019
Using my 2 hour old backup save that is working... I cheated in the same setup:

Ingeous extruder > cobble to barrel > Recycler with pull/push upgrade > mass fab with pull/push fluid upgrade > replicator > Pattern storage > scanner. Then I scanned Iridium.

All barrel broken again, across the entire server. No idea what step is causing it, but it's repeatable on my world at least. Can someone on the FTB team test this please, or if they like I can PM server information.

Last edited: