Request Information on RFTools in INF Skyblock

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Zendrex

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone know if RFTools directly affects the skyblock progression or if its just a side mod for players to tinker into?

I'm a server/network owner and I only see RFtools as a dimension creator (other then the teleporters), so is there any reason other then for dimension creation, to actually keep RFtools on the server?

F

Funniray

If you are using a forge only server and you cannot ban items, then I would remove the mod as a whole. Yet RF tools may be nice so that people would be able to go to other peoples houses, get stuff like ores easier ECT. (If you know what I mean)

Zendrex

Jul 29, 2019
If you are using a forge only server and you cannot ban items, then I would remove the mod as a whole. Yet RF tools may be nice so that people would be able to go to other peoples houses, get stuff like ores easier ECT. (If you know what I mean)
Running Thermos/Cauldron, so I have other means of that. If it doesnt affect the progression, just going to remove the mod in whole.

F

Funniray

well, it would be unfair because then the player would not be able to get somr things that they could get in normall minecraft like raw ore blocks, diamond or blocks, ect.