Information Display Panels/Signs?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Tangpau

Jul 29, 2019
I am working on a adventure story-driven series and I am going to use Forestry in the Modpack. So I was watching some Bee-breeding tutorials b/c I want to finally delve into bees.

Long story short, something else has blown me away and is the important subject of this question.

At the end of one of this guy's tutorials he is talking to the audience and there are the giant angled sign and what look like multi-colored screens.

Below is the video at the minute he shows them. I want to use them very badly. Anyone have any idea!?

[DOUBLEPOST=1400225926][/DOUBLEPOST]okay feel dumb, but for those other people who may not be familiar with this, Behold the power!!!

epidemia78

Jul 29, 2019
information panels are from the IC2 addon Nuclear control. They are basically the only reason I wont remove IC2 from my modpack. Should be a stand alone mod.

Reactions: Tangpau

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
I think i'm going to rig the outside of Bloke towers to play the chord sequence from Close Encounters of the Third Kind in pretty coloured lights.