Whitelist Server InfinityCraft|FTB Infinity 1.2.0|Whitelist|24/7 DEDI|14GB.

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Benderman10

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): Benderman
Skype (pref): Secret. I'll PM someone if I get accepted
Where do you live? (Country): US
Timezone: EST
How long have you been playing mods?: FTB since Beta A pack
Why do you want to play on the server?: I can't find any good servers, or any tbh
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Calm, hardly talk unless I need to. Interesting humor
What are you good at?: Hockey
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): How could I be banned if I never joined?
Anything else?: #NYR

BlitzTheGamer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): BlitzTheGamer
Skype (pref): BlitzTheGamer
Where do you live? (Country): United States
Timezone: Pacific Standard Time
How long have you been playing mods?: since Minecraft Beta 1.5 (3-4 years ago) ; Played mods most when 1.2.5 Tekkit was released.
Why do you want to play on the server?: I want to play on a server where I can enjoy a lag free experience with a mature community of players.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I'm pretty relaxed and don't get upset easily, I love a good challenge and when put to a task, I have it completed at the best possible outcome.
What are you good at?: In game I am very well rounded, I have dived into almost every popular mod you could think of, IRL I enjoy Computer Science (Software Engineering),I'm taking courses for Java at my school and have been teaching myself HTML for the past two years. I am very athletic and have been running XCountry and playing basketball since 3rd grade.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Yes, I was banned in Minecraft Beta 1.7 for hacking on mc-pvp.com for the first time in my life. (stupid mistake that was never repeated)
Anything else?: Nope :).

xCopyright

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): xCopyright
Skype (pref): chase.mann721
Where do you live? (Country): USA
Timezone: EST
How long have you been playing mods?: few years
Why do you want to play on the server?: Don't really care to play on single player that much.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Helpful to others if they need it. I do like to joke around with people, but only if I know them well enough.
What are you good at?: More of the technical side to things. I find mods fairly easy to understand, but things like coming up with ideas for building has room for improvement.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Not that I am aware of
Anything else?: Nothing comes to mind.

CraftManHTR

Jul 29, 2019
iRnXyb0.png

★★★ About Us ★★★

W're just some guys that liked the new modpack and decided to get a server running and get a nice and mature community thing going. That's it I think.​

★★★ Banned items/disabled mods ★★★

None.

★★★ Rules ★★★

No griefing
No stealing
Etcetc
= Use common sense.​

★★★ Server details ★★★

IP: 192.95.55.54
Server location: Quebec, Canada (ping to Europe is great! ~120ms to Sweden)
Server host: OVH
Processor: Xeon x5 3.5GHz
RAM: 14GB
24/7 Dedicated server

We're running on a vanilla .jar, without any plugins.
Plain FTB Infinity v1.0.2​

★★★ Whitelist Application ★★★

IGN (minecraft username):
Skype (pref):
Timezone:
How long have you been playing mods?:
Why do you want to play on the server?:
What are you like? (Personality-wise):
What are you good at?:
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes):
Anything else?:​

★★★ Miscellaneous stuff ★★★

We want your Skype name to invite you to our group chat! (Lots of funzies)
We have a channel on the official FTB TeamSpeak server called InfinityCraft!

Apply now and join the fun!​
iRnXyb0.png

★★★ About Us ★★★

W're just some guys that liked the new modpack and decided to get a server running and get a nice and mature community thing going. That's it I think.​

★★★ Banned items/disabled mods ★★★

None.

★★★ Rules ★★★

No griefing
No stealing
Etcetc
= Use common sense.​

★★★ Server details ★★★

IP: 192.95.55.54
Server location: Quebec, Canada (ping to Europe is great! ~120ms to Sweden)
Server host: OVH
Processor: Xeon x5 3.5GHz
RAM: 14GB
24/7 Dedicated server

We're running on a vanilla .jar, without any plugins.
Plain FTB Infinity v1.0.2​

★★★ Whitelist Application ★★★

IGN (minecraft username):
Skype (pref):
Timezone:
How long have you been playing mods?:
Why do you want to play on the server?:
What are you like? (Personality-wise):
What are you good at?:
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes):
Anything else?:​

★★★ Miscellaneous stuff ★★★

We want your Skype name to invite you to our group chat! (Lots of funzies)
We have a channel on the official FTB TeamSpeak server called InfinityCraft!

Apply now and join the fun!​
IGN(Minecraft Username): CraftManHTR
where do you live? England
timezone: GMT
How long have you been playing mods? since i first got Minecraft 3 years a go. Favourites are most FTB, pixelmon, crazycraft, tekkit, yogscast complete and attack o the B-team
Why would you want to play on this server? to have fun, meat new people and make everything in the modpack.
What are you like? cool guy, fun to play with but can be mischievous.
What re you good at? Making the tech stuff in FTB and am ok at making bases but i usually biome run or stay with someone else.
Have you ever been banned? Sort of, i got into an argumant with an admin once over whos base was better and he banned me for a week which resulted in his demotion.
Anything else? try to play mine craft as often as possible and am on almost everyday

Exiloses

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username):Exilo
Skype (pref):fafaf1234privat
Where do you live? (Country): Sweden
Timezone: +1
How long have you been playing mods?: For 1 year
Why do you want to play on the server?: Becuase i want to play on an server that is small and have fun with people and just play with them kinda and not new all the time
What are you like? (Personality-wise):Im kind love to make people laugh and im never angry
What are you good at?: Tinkers, EnderIO and Applied Energestics
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): No i have never been banned from an server
Anything else?: 1 or 2 of my friends will maybe send an application to and if they get in and me we will build an base together. :)

Potatoroller

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username)Potatoroller
Skype (pref):dont realy use it
Where do you live? (Country):Israel
Timezone:GMT +2
How long have you been playing mods?:I have never played with mods before.
Why do you want to play on the server?: Because i want to start to learn about mods in Minecraft.
What are you like? (Personality-wise):I like to be in a small comunnity and people that realy do fun things in Minecraft.
What are you good at?:I didnt play in a mod pack before,so i dont know anything about mods.however,i now the basics (minecraft vanila)
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes):Never
Anything else?: Looking foward to play on a mod pack server :).

TheEpicBuilder99

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): Mad_MinerHD
Skype (pref): luca.kennedy1
Where do you live? (Country): UK
Timezone: GMT +0
How long have you been playing mods?: Since teekit classic was first released
Why do you want to play on the server?: Looking for a mature and friendly server of mod lovers who I can enjoy playing ftb with!
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I'm friendly and very casual (don't really take anything too seriously). I love having fun and helping others.
What are you good at?: I haven't really played ftb infinity yet, but I've mastered most other ftb modpacks.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Well, yes, once or twice.
Anything else?: Nah

TheEpicBuilder99

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): Mad_MinerHD
Skype (pref): luca.kennedy1
Where do you live? (Country): UK
Timezone: GMT +0
How long have you been playing mods?: Since teekit classic was first released
Why do you want to play on the server?: Looking for a mature and friendly server of mod lovers who I can enjoy playing ftb with!
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I'm friendly and very casual (don't really take anything too seriously). I love having fun and helping others.
What are you good at?: I haven't really played ftb infinity yet, but I've mastered most other ftb modpacks.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Well, yes, once or twice.
Anything else?: Nah
I understand whitelist applications are closed, but I really can't find any other decent looking servers. Room for one more?

ccox56

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username):ccox56
Skype (pref):ccox56
Where do you live? (Country):MI canton
Timezone:ets
How long have you been playing mods?:almost 3 years
Why do you want to play on the server?:because it is boring playing alone
What are you like? (Personality-wise):nice,fun to play with
What are you good at?:magic mod and ender io
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes):no
Anything else?: i do record on youtube

Martulay

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): MartulayHD
Skype (pref): martulayhd
Where do you live? (Country): Ireland
Timezone:GMT
How long have you been playing mods?:Since way back when the original tekkit was released
Why do you want to play on the server?: I'm looking for a server with mature members who are all friends with each other. I hate playing on my own and meeting new friends is always so much fun and really exciting.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I'm quite a bubbly character and I love to help others. Very laid back and a fair guy.
What are you good at?: I am consider myself good at the technical things in the FTB modpacks. I love working with mods such as Applied Energistics.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Nope, never been banned.
Anything else?: Nope, nothing more to say.

ComputerMan

Jul 29, 2019

IGN (minecraft username): yourcreeper007
Skype (pref): mattzilla901
Where do you live? (Country): USA
Timezone: Easren Standard Time (EST)
How long have you been playing mods?: about a year
Why do you want to play on the server?: Last modded server closed and been dying to play mods
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Laid back, open to different ways to do stuff, and I also enjoy helping others
What are you good at?: Building redstone/tech UHC
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): No
Anything else?: That's it! Thanks for reading!!​

FTBNooB2015

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username):FTBNoob2015
Skype (pref): dont have one atm
Where do you live? (Country):USA
Timezone:Central
How long have you been playing mods?:4 years
Why do you want to play on the server?:as long as i can
What are you like? (Personality-wise):Easy to get along with and pretty laid back
What are you good at?: thermal expansion <somewhat lol
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes):not that i know of
Anything else?:i have ran and owned several servers, just looking to play on one and not have the headache.

Miracle_Boi

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): ryry_ryan
Skype (pref): judelylle.345
Where do you live? (Country): Canada
Timezone: Pacific Time Zone (UTC-08:00)
How long have you been playing mods?: For a long time ever since 2013 but I only started playing the more technical mods about a year ago, I used the feed the beast mod pack.
Why do you want to play on the server?: I want to play on the server because It is more fun and addictive especially co operating with other people rather than just playing singleplayer, which i get bored easily. I also want to learn more about mods by playing on the server as well as helping others and sharing the knowledge that another taught me.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I'm co operative and a fun guy to play with. I like teaching other people about things they don't know. I have a sense of humor and could be funny but I know when to be serious. Overall I'm a charismatic and an optimistic person.
What are you good at?: I consider myself a good builder and a strategic player. I have great ideas for building things such as, a huge moutain/underground base.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): I have never been banned at all in any game. I have great respect for the rules, the admins, moderators, the rest of the staff, as well as other players.
Anything else?: I like learning new things and I can take constructive criticism. I'm a mature player and a supportive one too, so if you need to talk to someone, that someone can be me.