Whitelist Server InfinityCraft|FTB Infinity 1.2.0|Whitelist|24/7 DEDI|14GB.

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

TurnedSlayer

Jul 29, 2019
iRnXyb0.png

★★★ About Us ★★★

We're just some guys that liked the new modpack and decided to get a server running and get a nice and mature community thing going. That's it I think.​

★★★ Banned items/disabled mods ★★★

No Mystcraft ages.

★★★ Rules ★★★

No griefing
No stealing
Etcetc
= Use common sense.​

★★★ Server details ★★★

IP: 192.95.55.54
Server location: Quebec, Canada (ping to Europe is great! ~120ms to Sweden)
Server host: OVH
Processor: Xeon x5 3.5GHz
RAM: 14GB
24/7 Dedicated server

We're running on a vanilla .jar, without any plugins.
Plain FTB Infinity v1.2.0​

★★★ Whitelist Application ★★★

IGN (minecraft username):
Skype (pref):
Timezone:
How long have you been playing mods?:
Why do you want to play on the server?:
What are you like? (Personality-wise):
What are you good at?:
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes):
Anything else?:​

★★★ Miscellaneous stuff ★★★

We want your Skype name to invite you to our group chat! (Lots of funzies)
We have a channel on the official FTB TeamSpeak server called InfinityCraft!

Apply now and join the fun!

Last edited:
Reactions: TisonTop

gukliuyk

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): gukliuyk
Skype (pref):gukliuyk
Where do you live? (Country):Denmark
Timezone:+1 GMT
How long have you been playing mods?:Since minecraft Beta
Why do you want to play on the server?:Im looking for a nice server to spend some time and socialize on.
What are you like? (Personality-wise):http://www.16personalities.com/estj-personality
What are you good at?: Id say im fairly good with the technical stuff
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): yes was banned from an all allowed server <,<
Anything else?: nope

GingerYeti

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): GingerYeti
Skype (pref): N/A at the moment.
Where do you live? (Country): England.
Timezone: GMT.
How long have you been playing mods?: Since the Beginning of tekkit back in the day.
Why do you want to play on the server?: just looking for a cool whitelisted server where i can play and have fun with others.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): friendly, happy to help others, not to serious so can have a laugh.
What are you good at?: i am pretty good at technical build but trying to improve on the look of things too.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): nope i have never been banned
Anything else?: not that i can think of.

Automation2000

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username):424600
Skype (pref):my skype is only for irl friends sorry
Where do you live? (Country):UK
Timezone:GMT
How long have you been playing mods?:Scince 1.4.7
Why do you want to play on the server?:Becuase i would like to join a laidback server
What are you like? (Personality-wise):I just like joke
What are you good at?:AE2 and automation
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes):No http://fishbans.com/u/424600
Anything else?: Dont count my age as a bad factor

Songs

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): S0NGS
Skype (pref): songsrob
Where do you live? (Country): England
Timezone: GMT
How long have you been playing mods?: few years?
Why do you want to play on the server?: I hate to play ftb alone... ?
What are you like? (Personality-wise): friendly, helpful, sarcastic
What are you good at?: Creativity
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): nop
Anything else?: iduno, maybe? :)

ChaoticPancakes

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): ChaoticPancakes
Skype (pref): will share via pm if necessary
Where do you live? (Country): UK
How long have you been playing mods?: over 2 years
Why do you want to play on the server?: I want to play some FTB Infinity and always prefer playing on a multiplayer server rather than by myself.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Chilled out and friendly, willing to lend a hand if I am able to.
What are you good at?: I'm a decent builder, well I always try and make things look nice anyway. I also enjoy automation and have a fair bit of knowledge of most of the mods.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Nope
Anything else?: Nope

ianpian123

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:
IGN (minecraft username): ianpian123
Skype (optional): I would be glad to message it to you if needed but I would rather keep away from random people.
Where do you live? (Country/State): U.S. Texas
Current date and time: 2/7/15 10:41 CST
How long have you been playing mods?: I have been playing with mods for about two years now, around when the original direwolf20 modpack came out.
Why do you want to play on the server?: To have a fun time, meet new friends, and have an overall fun time. :)
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I am a easy-going guy but in certain csituations where people are purposely trying to tick me off I do get quite angered in discussions sucxh as those. But, other than that I am loyal and an all around nice guy.
What are you good at?: I am good at various mods such as TE and IC2. But, my favorite of all is Witchery. :)
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): No, I have not.
Anything else?: I will most likely be incredibly active, and I would like to help out everyone who needs it.

Montybone1234

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): montybone1234
Skype (pref): Ehhh. Mind if I don't share publicly? Would definitely on the server..
Where do you live? (Country): United States
Timezone: EST
How long have you been playing mods?: About a year and a half
Why do you want to play on the server?: I like the modpack and singleplayer is always boring for me... Would also like to help other players as well as receive help on current ideas I'm having.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): (I hte these questions because being boastful is gross) Trustworthy, considerate, and fair.
What are you good at?: Most magic mods and a bit of tech. I like to cook too... hehe
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): I think once or twice. Can't remember though...
Anything else?: Not really. Except that I wouldn't have any reason to mess with anyone on the server, I'd help people, and I would be incredibly active.

TurnedSlayer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): gukliuyk
Skype (pref):gukliuyk
Where do you live? (Country):Denmark
Timezone:+1 GMT
How long have you been playing mods?:Since minecraft Beta
Why do you want to play on the server?:Im looking for a nice server to spend some time and socialize on.
What are you like? (Personality-wise):http://www.16personalities.com/estj-personality
What are you good at?: Id say im fairly good with the technical stuff
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): yes was banned from an all allowed server <,<
Anything else?: nope
Accepted, will whitelist now.

IGN (minecraft username): GingerYeti
Skype (pref): N/A at the moment.
Where do you live? (Country): England.
Timezone: GMT.
How long have you been playing mods?: Since the Beginning of tekkit back in the day.
Why do you want to play on the server?: just looking for a cool whitelisted server where i can play and have fun with others.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): friendly, happy to help others, not to serious so can have a laugh.
What are you good at?: i am pretty good at technical build but trying to improve on the look of things too.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): nope i have never been banned
Anything else?: not that i can think of.

IGN (minecraft username):424600
Skype (pref):my skype is only for irl friends sorry
Where do you live? (Country):UK
Timezone:GMT
How long have you been playing mods?:Scince 1.4.7
Why do you want to play on the server?:Becuase i would like to join a laidback server
What are you like? (Personality-wise):I just like joke
What are you good at?:AE2 and automation
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes):No http://fishbans.com/u/424600
Anything else?: Dont count my age as a bad factor

IGN (minecraft username): S0NGS
Skype (pref): songsrob
Where do you live? (Country): England
How long have you been playing mods?: few years?
Why do you want to play on the server?: I hate to play ftb alone... ?
What are you like? (Personality-wise): friendly, helpful, sarcastic
What are you good at?: Creativity
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): nop
Anything else?: iduno, maybe? :)

IGN: Phillipza
I have Skype, I can Pm you with my details.
I live in South Africa
Timezone: +2 Harare
I have been playing modded MC since 1.6.4
I want to Join because Its a small server that's not full of random people, Mature community.
I'm Friendly and helpful.
I'm mostly good at creating cool bases, and trying to mix parts of mods in game.
I have not been banned from a sever.
I play almost everyday and i could support the server if it works out in the long run.

IGN (minecraft username): ChaoticPancakes
Skype (pref): will share via pm if necessary
Where do you live? (Country): UK
How long have you been playing mods?: over 2 years
Why do you want to play on the server?: I want to play some FTB Infinity and always prefer playing on a multiplayer server rather than by myself.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Chilled out and friendly, willing to lend a hand if I am able to.
What are you good at?: I'm a decent builder, well I always try and make things look nice anyway. I also enjoy automation and have a fair bit of knowledge of most of the mods.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Nope

Whitelist Application:
IGN (minecraft username): ianpian123
Skype (optional): I would be glad to message it to you if needed but I would rather keep away from random people.
Where do you live? (Country/State): U.S. Texas
Current date and time: 2/7/15 10:41 CST
How long have you been playing mods?: I have been playing with mods for about two years now, around when the original direwolf20 modpack came out.
Why do you want to play on the server?: To have a fun time, meet new friends, and have an overall fun time. :)
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I am a easy-going guy but in certain csituations where people are purposely trying to tick me off I do get quite angered in discussions sucxh as those. But, other than that I am loyal and an all around nice guy.
What are you good at?: I am good at various mods such as TE and IC2. But, my favorite of all is Witchery. :)
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): No, I have not.
Anything else?: I will most likely be incredibly active, and I would like to help out everyone who needs it.

IGN (minecraft username): montybone1234
Skype (pref): Ehhh. Mind if I don't share publicly? Would definitely on the server..
Where do you live? (Country): United States
Timezone: EST
How long have you been playing mods?: About a year and a half
Why do you want to play on the server?: I like the modpack and singleplayer is always boring for me... Would also like to help other players as well as receive help on current ideas I'm having.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): (I hte these questions because being boastful is gross) Trustworthy, considerate, and fair.
What are you good at?: Most magic mods and a bit of tech. I like to cook too... hehe
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): I think once or twice. Can't remember though...
Anything else?: Not really. Except that I wouldn't have any reason to mess with anyone on the server, I'd help people, and I would be incredibly active.
Will pm about details of ban.

welcome to all of you :)
p.s could you all add me on skype if pos : TurnedSlayer14

Last edited:

Rocy775

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): rocy775
Skype (pref): rocy775
Where do you live? (Country): Northern Ireland
Timezone: GMT +0 so London time :3
How long have you been playing mods?: Since the first few versions of Industrial Craft! It's been a long time :)
Why do you want to play on the server?: With the release of FTB Infinite, I wanted to get back on a server and play with others and make awesome things! It's no fun playing if you can't share what you've made with other people!
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I tend to think I'm very laid back and enjoyable to talk to :) I do like to help people so that's something I'd do on the server if I get in :3
What are you good at?: I'm good at the technical side of modded minecraft, since most of the magic stuff, as awesome as it is, doesn't interest me! :3
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Nope! :D
Anything else?: I'm not entirely confident in talking over Skype with other players but I'm sure I'll get used to the idea :) As of right now, my internet speed is very slow so if I'm not on the server for the first few days I'm accepted that's my fault. I am getting that fixed soon hopefully!

djrajir

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): crizkuro
Skype (optional): yeah I would much rather give this in a pm
Where do you live? (Country/State): USA/SC
Current date and time: 2/7 11:52pm
How long have you been playing mods?: Since 1.4.7 (FTB Ultimate oh how I miss you)
Why do you want to play on the server?: Wanna make new friends, plus single player is getting old.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Sometimes chatty work-a-holic
What are you good at?: Tech mods
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Nope only ever played on one server and I was on the admin team. :p
Anything else?: Can't wait to play with someone other than myself again. (pun intended! :D)

Jamano

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): JrJamm
Skype (pref): Jaman00tje
Where do you live? (Country): The Netherlands
Timezone: GMT +1
How long have you been playing mods?: About 1 and a half year.
Why do you want to play on the server?: Want to play a new modpack on a server.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Quiet.
What are you good at?: Dieing in game.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Yes, on a tekkit classic server abbout a year ago for raiding whilst it was not allowed.

Last edited:

Veggetossj

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): VeggetoSSJ
Skype (pref): contact me in a pm about this
Where do you live? (Country): The Netherlands
Timezone: GMT +1
How long have you been playing mods?: for over 2 years
Why do you want to play on the server?: Looking for a new and mature server to play on
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Im a kind and helpfull person and like to tease people sometimes
What are you good at?: I quite familair with most of the mainstream mods,
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): As far as I've know, i've never been banned.
Anything else?: Peanut butter jelly time?

insomx

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:
IGN (minecraft username):
iNsoM_1980

Skype (pref):
I will pm this if needed

Where do you live? (Country):
Currently Turkey (East Europe)

Timezone:
Gmt +2

How long have you been playing mods?:
1 year but i almost know all the mods by soul

Why do you want to play on the server?:
I am currently active in 2 other servers and built myself some super mega builds + tech (one is modsauce from ATL the other is private modpack + server which i test with 2 other engineers) and wanted to give a try to Infinity modpack whitelisted

What are you like? (Personality-wise):
I am calm and very dedicated/loyal on whatever I do/like at the time.

What are you good at?:
Making big cash out of programming and stuff (10+ years of experience in software engineering) So i have all the free time in the world as I just quit my 12 year full time job and other projects are complete/automated. I want to spend this free time in whitelisted servers along with mature audiences with same tastes.
I also have twitch stream with 200+ followers (insomx) also youtube channel with tutorials and walkthroughs.

Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes):
No ban. On the contrary i get invites from modpack makers (through my twitch stream) to test their modpacks and currently testing one of them which has at least 3 people testing in their private server (in the evenings though) In the mornings im all yours!

Anything else?: I hope we get to meet in the server and talk about serious stuff, like promoting your server with my stream etc. (Optional)

Last edited:

harmy7

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:
IGN Harmy7
Skype (pref): harmen.poelman
Where do you live? (Country): Holland
Timezone: + 1
How long have you been playing mods?: more than 2 years
Why do you want to play on the server?: I want to meet new people and have fun with minecraft mods
What are you like? (Personality-wise): powerplayer
What are you good at?: AE botania blood magic it doesnt matter pretty much all major mods
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): never
Anything else?: I used to play on tahg's server was there server admin and had a base with tahg several times.
If you are accepted I will reply to you on this post.

Valdevon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Valdevon96
Skype (pref): valdevon96
Where do you live? (Country): Ontario, Canada
Timezone: Eastern time (-5) I think
How long have you been playing mods?: Since 1.2.5 Tekkit, the original Tekkit, good times :p
Why do you want to play on the server?: Looking for a mature casual server to play with some people on, playing alone is boring
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Pretty laid back, also very nerdy :p I like a good joke.
What are you good at?: Computer Craft in game, and programming in real life, you can see the similarities here :p. I'm good at managing large complicated networks in-game, like ae or ender io networks
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): My friend banned me from his server once because I found out he was spawning in items, but other than that, no.
Anything else?: My friend might leave an application here too, if so I'll be making a base with him

I just have one question aswell, how liberal are you guys with admin commands? so many times I join servers where admins teleport people around and spawn items for them, I'm kind of sick of it, and am looking for a "legit" server,

Dervish_David

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): Dervish_David
Skype (pref):david.rd.mitchell
Where do you live? (Country):Canada
Timezone:UTC
How long have you been playing mods?:To be honest not very long at all.
Why do you want to play on the server?:Because my friend also wants to, and he says that this is the best modpack that there is.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Quiet and weird.
What are you good at?: I like exploring and working on large-scale projects. (I'm assuming you mean within minecraft).
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Once. A mod banned my little brother from a server so I went on to that server to ask why and he just banned me too :/
Anything else?: Nope.