Infinity v1.11.2 error Crashes when loading into server

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

jetsetskyking

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
Infinity v1.11.2 error Crashes when loading into server
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
Infinity
Modpack Version:
v.1.11.2
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
Crashes when loading into server the log mentions Ender IO, but its necessary, and it shouldnt be a problem because i didnt edit the pack.

jetsetskyking

Jul 29, 2019
it does work, but it might as well not, I can't play on multiplayer servers. This error is frustrating, why does it not work for me if i didn't make any changes to the pack?

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
What do you mean? You just said it works but then said you can't play on servers.

Is your issue with multiplayer or single player? Are you the host of the server? Is the server hosted on the same machine that you're playing on? Does the server have others playing on it?

jetsetskyking

Jul 29, 2019
Its all multiplayer servers, im not the host, the server has other people playing on it. When i said it works, i meant that i removed ender zoo and it loaded. These ender mods seem to be the root of the problem, the log refers to enderIO in the error report.

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
When you say "all multiplayer servers", do you really mean it? As in do you crash on every server running Infinity 1.11.2?