Infinity Lite

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
S

Shadees

Heya :)

Im running my server.. Infinity Lite v1.5.1.. But I want to update to v1.6.0.. SO I did my homework,, and seems like the server is 1.6.0 now,, cause one of my players are using that now,, and he is playing on his Mac computer.. This is how it looks on my server panel..

Untitled2.png

Im playing from my Pc,, and when I start the game from my FTB Launcher,, and correctly changed to 1.6.0,, I get this error:

Untitled.png

I hope someone can help me with this issue,, it's really nagging me.. Have fun out there,, and have fun gaming.. Peace out :)

- Shadees

Last edited:

missHPfan2

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like the server wasn't actually updated. A friend of mine is teaching me how to set up and run a server, and when he was teaching me how to update it, he had me log in with the server out of date and my client up to date, and I got a ton of mod rejections just like you did. I've never used that console, but it almost looks like the older version is still there and being used.

Do you have FTP access to it? If you do, grab the correct server version off the FTB site (you have to click More Files on the version you want to find it) and extract the .zip folder. It should have all the mods in it. Then, shut down the server and delete or rename the mods folder to something like mods_old_1. Create a new mods folder and copy EVERYTHING from the extracted .zip folder's mods folder (including the folders in it) into the new mods folder. Then, start the server up again. Make sure to warn your users that you're trying to update first!