Infinity Lite 1.10.2 OpenComputers Broken?

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

trekwiz

Feb 15, 2020
I just started up a private server with a friend, playing Infinity Lite 1.10.2.

After a few uses, computers (from OpenComputers) just stop functioning completely: they won't boot, and the screen says, "Unrecoverable Error: Computer Halted". This happens regardless of whether I've tried to create any programs or not--I'm still trying to learn about the hardware and how it functions, so I've only made the official tutorial program on tmp. Replacing the harddrive fixes it temporarily.

I saw some posts suggesting to switch the bufferChanges line to false in the config, but that didn't work. I also grabbed a newer version of OpenComputers for 1.10 and that didn't work, either. I reverted back to the version included in the pack.

Any idea what else I can do to make the mod work?