Infinity Lite 1.0.1 question

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
if immersive engineering is in the pack, the cables/connectors will connect/convert RF->EU and back.

Yosomith

Jul 29, 2019
if immersive engineering is in the pack, the cables/connectors will connect/convert RF->EU and back.
Tried that, couldn't seem to get it to work. Had a capacitor bank hooked up to a MFSU and no power being transferred. The wire connector was picking up energy just fine just wasn't putting it into the MFSU.

B

Bril01

Mekanism Universal Cables?

This works, I was able to hook up a mekanism energy cell and pipe energy from it into a CESU using mekanism universal cables. Not sure if I would transfer power into IC2 machines this way but you can use it as a bridge from RF to EU.

Yosomith

Jul 29, 2019
This works, I was able to hook up a mekanism energy cell and pipe energy from it into a CESU using mekanism universal cables. Not sure if I would transfer power into IC2 machines this way but you can use it as a bridge from RF to EU.
Can confirm this does work, you need to have the mekanism energy cube hooked up via universal cable to an IC2 batbox/cesu/mfsu to convert that part. An energy cable from Ender IO hooked up to a capacitor bank or directly to a solar panel will be enough to transfer power into the mekanism cube.
2016-11-11_12.33.12.png