[Infinity] Favourite tools/armour/gadgets/thingies?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

APproject

Jul 29, 2019
i never knew you could put anything other than foci in that pouch....nice to know

It's great except for the fact that it can't be searched or sorted. Minor annoyance.

See, that's what I mean, I don't even know what half those things are. I can recognize a few, but many of them are new things to me. What is the golden satchel down in the bottom right in particular?

If you're referring to the golden one, it's the golden bag of holding. It is the mid-game 'backpack' type item. It is cheap and sortable.

Dezz

Jul 13, 2013
It's great except for the fact that it can't be searched or sorted. Minor annoyance.

If you're referring to the golden one, it's the golden bag of holding. It is the mid-game 'backpack' type item. It is cheap and sortable.
What is the end-game backpack?

HSIkMy

Jul 29, 2019
Work on Forestry bees, make a Manyullyn Bee, and you'll never have to worry about tools again.
Not only tools, I always use Manyullyn blocks for turbine coil blocks since they have the same efficiency as Ludicrite you just need like 45 manyullyn blocks instead of 30 ludicrite in a turbine.

Kalagorn

Jul 29, 2019

That's another neat thing I 'll make in the future, nice to know.